Pioneer DVD receiver (AVH221EX)
The AVH-221EX is an entry-level in-dash multimedia a/v receiver designed to improve in-vehicle entertainment and connectivity with your smartphone. Enjoy features such as built-in Bluetooth® AVRCP 1.6 for hands-free calling and audio streaming. Audio/video playback from USB and DVD sources and safety features such as back up camera ready and much more.
Bluetooth for your home on the road
With built-in Bluetooth, you'll make and take calls safely while keeping your hands on the wheel. And the included external mic ensures that whoever you call will hear you loud and clear. If you've got favorite streaming services or music files on your phone, you don't even have to plug in to listen to them through wireless audio streaming.
Enjoy your music
You've got options with this Pioneer. Play CDs or connect your audio device to the aux input. Or enjoy control over your iPhone® and Android phone via USB. You can watch DVDs when the parking brake is engaged, or send the video output to optional rear-seat screens when you're mobile.
- 6.2" touchscreen display
- multi-color key illumination and 5 display colors
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control
- remote control
- plays audio/video content from CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices
- 13-band graphic equalizer with 7 preset EQ curves
- inputs: rear A/V input, rear USB input, rear-view camera input
- outputs: video output, 6-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear, and subwoofer)
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings and other features on this receiver (the brake must be connected and set for video display)
- internal amp (14 watts RMS CTA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)