Shipping and delivery available
Select options at checkout
Kenwood's two-camera system
Kenwood knows that a dash cam isn't much good if it only provides grainy video. With Wide Quad HD recording capability and HDR for a clear image night or day, their DRV-A501WDP dual camera system doesn't disappoint. It loop-records the road ahead (and the road behind) and, with a wireless connection to your smartphone via Wi-Fi, accessing and sharing your video files is a snap. The camera also comes with a 16GB microSD card for storage, along with adhesive- and suction-backed mounts with quick-release functionality. Kenwood also gives you a vehicle charger for power.
This system's second camera you can use to record the interior of your vehicle or serveas a rear-view cam. Check out your dash cam and rear-view cam views on the dash cam's 3" LCD screen as well as on your smartphone, using Kenwood's Wireless App Link.
G-sensor and GPS
Kenwood's built-in G-Sensor detects hard braking or a collision, and then saves vital video files for a complete record of the event. Built-in GPS geo-tags your files with latitude, longitude, date, time, speed, and direction of travel in order to provide a more complete presentation. Access all of that gathered information easily using Kenwood's Wireless App Link.
This fully automated camera starts recording once the engine is turned on and stops when the engine is turned off. However, using Kenwood's optional hardwire solution (not included), this camera will wake up when your parked vehicle is disturbed (and its built-in motion sensor is triggered) to record what's in front of it — a great theft deterrent.
- Wide Quad HD dash cam and portable digital video recorder and rear-view camera
- 3" LCD display
- includes 26-foot power and video for rear-view cam
- also includes 16GB microSD card, vehicle power cable, and two quick-release mounts (3M tape or suction cup)
- built-in Wi-Fi for wireless sharing with mobile devices using Kenwood's Wireless App Link
- dash cam records video files up to 2560 x 1440p
- built-in GPS
- built-in G-sensor
- parking mode recording with CA-DR1030 hardwire kit (not included)
- built-in capacitor saves video files when power is interrupted
- accepts micro SD cards up to 256GB
- recording resolution: 3.7 megapixel (front camera); 2 megapixel (rear-view); 2 megapixel (both cameras active)
- warranty: 1 year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.