Shipping and delivery available
Select options at checkout
High output and effortless dynamics make the Silver 100 an ideal choice for medium to large rooms in two-channel stereo or multi-channel application.
Silver 100 features a massively powerful 8-inch C-CAM RST bass/mid driver rigidly fixed into a relatively compact two-way cabinet in a configuration that while relatively traditional by modern standards has a lot to offer. There is no real substitute for big drivers and their relative ease of moving air efficiently. Thus, they can deliver incredible dynamic headroom and bass extension, a feature normally reserved for floorstanding speakers.
A two-way, ported design, the Silver 100 relies on a new, 25 mm C-CAM tweeter made from the brand’s proprietary Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium, and featuring a vented Neo magnet system, to create the cleanest possible highs. The HF unit is coupled with a specially-designed 8-inch bass/mid driver featuring a concave ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile for incredible levels of damping and improved mid-range clarity. You’ll certainly hear the difference with Silver.
- Unique RST Cone profile for best diaphragm rigidity and lowest distortion
- Cast-polymer driver chassis design for improved rigidity and damping characteristics
- HiVe II port technology ensures linear transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother airflow
- Pureflow silver-plated OFC copper internal cabling means the highest-quality transfer through the signal chain
- High-quality crossovers with premium grade, bespoke polypropylene film capacitors, air-core and low-loss laminated steel-core inductors for maximum signal transfer
Frequency Response (-6 dB)
40 Hz – 35 kHz
4.5 ohms @ 167 Hz
112 dBA (pair)
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
40 – 120 W
Bass reflex. HiVe II port system
Drive Unit Complement
1 x 8" C-CAM RST bass/mid driver
1 x 1" (25 mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
Cabinet Dimensions (Excluding Grille and Terminals)
375 x 230 x 300 mm (143/4 x 91/16 x 1113/16")
External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D))
375 x 230 x 329 mm (143/4 x 91/16 x 1215/16")
External Dimensions (Including Out-Rigger Plates, Feet and Spikes)
9.3 kg (20 lb 8 oz)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.