Shipping and delivery available
Select options at checkout
More cone, more sound
Rockford's VAST (Vertical Attach Surround Technique) surrounds give the speakers 25% more cone area without compromising ease of installation. The result? You'll get more performance from a smaller speaker, which is pretty much ideal for a motorcycle.
Ready for the road
The carbon-reinforced polypropylene cone, neodymium dome tweeter, and Santoprene front isolation spider will withstand wind and weather, while the glass-reinforced polymer frame can stand up to rough roads or sizzling sunlight. Install these speakers using your Harley's factory hardware and the included grille assemblies.
- -5-1/4" full-range motorcycle speakers
- -designed for 1998-2013 Harley-Davidson® rear Tour-Pak locations
- -Element-Ready design is weather and water resistant
- -25 mm neodymium tweeter with integrated phase plug and ASA grill
- -carbon-fiber reinforced polypropylene cone
- -Santoprene VAST surround
- -Santoprene front isolation spider
- -35 mm voice-coil
- -neodymium ring magnet motor
- -glass-reinforced polymer frame
- -integrated spade terminals
- -integrated 6 db crossover with polyester capacitor
- -low-profile coaxial tweeter design
- -power handling: 65 watts RMS (130 watts peak)
- -frequency response: 64-20,000 Hz
- -sensitivity: 91 dB
- -grilles and mounting hardware included
- -warranty: 2 years
Weather: The TMS5 is made weather resistant by the Santoprene front isolation spider, connecting the tweeter housing and woofer cone assembly.
Klippel Verified: The Klippel distortion analyzer, a device that uses a laser and sophisticated software to do large-scale analysis of drivers in motion, lets Rockford Fosgate optimize the speaker's motor structure, voice coil alignment, and suspension to yield the best possible performance.
CEA-2031 Compliant: The power handling specifications conform to the CEA-2031 industry standards; meaning the speaker has the capacity to handle its rated power under continuous demand, not just for an instant.
VAST Surround: The Vertical Attach Surround Technique (VAST) increases a speaker's effective radiating cone area without increasing the size of the basket. The surround is made of Santoprene rubber.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.