Shipping and delivery available
Select options at checkout
Ride on with great sound
If you're planning to upgrade your Harley-Davidson's radio, check out Rockford Fosgate's PMX-HD9813 digital media receiver. This direct-fit radio sports cool features like built-in Bluetooth connectivity, Pandora® streaming, SiriusXM® satellite radio capability and a USB port. Designed to fit select 1998-13 Harley-Davidson touring bikes, it fits the factory mounting brackets and plugs right in to your Harley's wiring harness.
Play pretty much anything
The PMX-HD9813 gives you lots of entertainment options. You can stream your Pandora playlists, plug into the USB port or AUX input, use Bluetooth® for streaming, or just enjoy good old AM/FM radio. You can also add a SiriusXM tuner (sold separately) to enjoy all that satellite radio has to offer when you're on the road.
Retains handlebar audio controls
The big control knob make it easier to manage your music (even when you're wearing gloves), and you can also control receiver functions using the factory handlebar controls. You'll be able to see what's playing on the 3” color TFT display, which even has a helpful “night mode” for evening travel.
Ready for the open road
Weather happens, and when it does, this IPX6-rated receiver is ready. The conformal-coated circuit board keeps the wet stuff from fouling the internal circuitry. The face is UV-resistant, so it'll stand up to bright sunlight.
Motorcycle compatibility note: This receiver is designed to work with 2006-13 Harley Davidson® Street Glide®, 1998-13 Road Glide®, and 1998-13 Electra Glide® touring bikes only.
This digital media receiver will not play CDs.
- digital media receiver with AM/FM tuner
- designed for select 1998-13 Harley-Davidson motorcycles
- fits 2006-13 Street Glide, 1998-13 Road Glide, and 1998-13 Electra Glide models
- uses factory mounting points and factory connectors
- works with factory handlebar controls
- built-in Bluetooth connectivity
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control
- Pandora internet radio control
- SiriusXM Ready (requires SiriusXM SXV300 tuner, sold separately)
- 3" color TFT display with day/night mode
- uses factory mounting points and factory connectors
- works with factory handlebar controls
- easy-to-use control knob
- IPX6-rated for moisture and dust intrusion
- 7-band graphic equalizer
- built-in amplifier: 25 watts RMS (50 peak) x 4 at 4 ohms
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- chassis dimensions: 2.5" x 8.2" x 7.5"
- faceplate dimensions: 2.7" x 8.4" x 0.7"
- inputs: aux (minijack), aux (stereo RCA), rear USB
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, sub)
- UV-resistant face, conformal-coated circuit board
- mounting hardware included
- warranty: 2 years
Vehicle Specific & Element Ready Design
Vehicle Compatibility: The Rockford Fosgate Element Ready Series PMX-HD9813 is a direct replacement digital media receiver for select 1998 to 2013 Harley-Davidson motorcycles (with front speakers). The unit bolts directly in the factory radio opening and the factory radio wiring harnesses plug directly into the back of the digital media receiver.
- If installing this unit in a motorcycle that no longer has the factory radio harness and connectors or if adding rear speakers to a motorcycle not equipped with them, please contact Rockford Fosgate to purchase the harness (part# 1130-72997-01).
- The PMX-HD9813 is not compatible with factory amplified systems, CB, Intercom, rear volume controls, rear speakers on 1998 to 2005 Harley-Davidson Ultra motorcycles, and factory equipped satellite radio systems.
Element Series: The PMX-HD9813 digital media receiver is part of Rockford Fosgate's Element Ready Series product line-up which takes into account the effects of the environment and takes measures to ensure long-lasting high-performance. The Element Series is protected against Dust, UV, Temperature, Water, Corrosion, & Vibration.
- Dust Resistant: The unit's display and motor structure are sealed up tight so they look as clear as possible and perform day in and day out no matter how many times you hit the trails.
- UV Inhibitor Materials: Centrex and ASA plastic materials are used for UV radiation resistance and components are tested in accordance with ASTM D4329 testing and certification procedures.
- Thermal Shock Tested: Tested for extreme temperature operation as well as severe fluctuations in ambient temperature. Components are taken to both low and high temperature extremes and then tested to ensure operational capabilities.
- Water Tested: IPX4 (chassis) and IPX6 (faceplate) ratings allow for the components to be directly sprayed with water without water incursion.
- Corrosion Protection: ASTM B117 tested and conformal coated PCB boards prevent corrosion of critical components due to exposure in moisture rich environments.
- Vibration Resistant: Subjected to full vibration and shock testing (simultaneous 3-axis) to ensure that it will take abuse and keep performing to our stringent standards.
Bluetooth Audio Streaming: The Rockford Fosgate PMX-HD9813 offers built-in Bluetooth (version 3.0+EDR) with support for wireless music streaming (A2DP 1.3) and control (AVRCP 1.4). You'll be able to wirelessly stream stored music, music apps, and other audio content from your Bluetooth-enabled source device (such as your smartphone or tablet) to the PMX-HD9813 digital media receiver. You'll also be able operate basic playback functions (such as Play/Pause, Previous Next/Track and Repeat/Shuffle) from the digital media receiver's front-panel controls. When using a Bluetooth AVRCP 1.4 compatible device like the Apple iPhone (iOS 5.0+) or an Android smartphone (OS 4.0+), you can even browse your stored music by category (Playlist/Artist/Song/Genre). In addition, the PMX-HD9813 will display your Bluetooth source device's song/artist information with album art. Only one device can be paired and connected at a time to this receiver.
Note: This unit does not support Bluetooth hands-free communication for making or answering phone calls.
USB Port: The Rockford Fosgate digital media receiver features a rear-panel USB (type-A) port for connection of a USB mass storage class device, such as a USB thumbdrive (up to 32GB and formatted in FAT16 or FAT32). The unit supports playback of compressed MP3, WMA, FLAC (non-high resolution) music files loaded onto a USB MSC device (maximum of 255 folders and 999 songs). You are able to browse your music by folders, as well as control basic playback functions such as Play/Pause, Previous/Next Track and Repeat/Random.
Note: The unit's USB port is not compatible with Android devices, USB hubs, or card-readers.
iPhone Direct Connection: The Rockford Fosgate PMX-HD9813's USB port can be used to connect your iPhone with Lightning connector to the digital media receiver. Simply use the cable that came with your iPhone device or other "Apple Certified" Lightning-to-USB cable (sold separately). The PMX-HD9813 supports audio playback, music navigation, information display (including album art), and charging of your compatible Apple device.
- Music Control: The PMX-HD9813 lets you navigate your Apple device's stored music by Playlist, Artist, Album, Song, Genre, Podcast, Composer, or Audiobook. The head unit also offers basic playback functions like Play/Pause, Previous/Next Track, and Random/Repeat. Your Apple iPhone will remain unlocked while connected, so you can access music apps on your device.
- Song/Artist Info + Album Art: The digital media receiver will display your /iPhone's stored music file information; including Track number, Elapsed playing time, Song title, and Artist/Artist name. It will also display album art.
- Charging: The receiver's USB connection provides 1.5A of current to power and charge your connected iPod/iPhone when your vehicle's ignition switch is set to the 'ACC' or 'On' position (if your iPhone has no initial battery charge, then the unit will not recognize it).
Aux Input: The Rockford Fosgate PMX-HD9813 is fitted with a rear-panel stereo RCA auxiliary input to connect an external audio source. You can give the Aux input a custom name.
Pandora Internet Radio: The free Pandora App (for Apple iOS and Android OS) lets you play music from the Pandora music service through the Rockford Fosgate PMX-HD9813 using your USB-connected or Bluetooth-paired Apple iPhone (iOS 9.0+), or Bluetooth-paired Android smartphone. Your Apple iPhone must be connected to the PMX-HD9813 via the appropriate the Dock-/Lightning-cable that came with your iPhone or via Bluetooth. Your Android smartphone must support A2DP/AVRCP/SPP Bluetooth profiles and be paired with the marine receiver. Your iPhone or Android smartphone will also need an active Data Plan account with connection to the Internet via 3G, LTE (4G), EDGE, or WiFi. The PMX-HD9813 provides control over the Pandora music service and displays Artist, Album, and Song information.
- Station List: You can select Pandora stations from your Station List by date or alphabetically.
- Skip Songs: You can skip song tracks within a station. You cannot skip back to a previous song. Pandora limits the number of skips allowed.
- Thumbs Up/Down: You can give songs a thumbs up or thumbs down to help Pandora personalize stations to suit your preferences.
- Bookmarking: The song or artist currently being played can be bookmarked & stored in your Pandora account.
Note: Access to these online service will depend on the availability of a cellular and/or WiFi network for purposes of allowing your iPhone or smartphone to connect to the Internet. Pandora is not supported in Canada and only available in the United States.
SiriusXM-Ready: The Rockford Fosgate PMX-HD9813 is SiriusXM-Ready and compatible with the SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner (220SXV300 sold separately). The SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner supports SiriusXM programming with access to 175+ SiriusXM channels via subscription; check out the most popular SiriusXM subscription packages here.
- Information such as Channel Name, Artist Name, & Song Title can be viewed on the head unit's display
- Category Search feature lets you search for channels within a certain genre or category
- Up to 18 SiriusXM Satellite Radio station presets
- Direct tuning of a SiriusXM station
- Channels containing unsuitable content for children can be blocked
Note: A separate SiriusXM Satellite Radio subscription is required (operates on the XM Network). However, you can easily add this SiriusXM tuner to an existing Sirius or XM account for a Multi-Radio Discount Plan.
AM/FM Tuner: The PMX-HD9813 features a built-in AM/FM tuner with manual, seek, and preset tuning. You can store up to 18 FM and 12 AM preset stations; these presets can be stored manually or automatically. You can set the tuner to Local or Distance tuning. The Local option tunes to nearby radio stations with sufficiently strong signals for good reception. In areas where reception is poor, switching to Distance tuning enables the unit to tune in to more distant stations.
Amplifier & Audio Section
MOSFET Amplifier: The PMX-HD9813 is equipped with a MOSFET amplifier. Compared to conventional power supplies, the MOSFET amplification circuit is smaller and more efficient, and it delivers increased power with less distortion and absolutely zero on/off switching noise. More power means louder and cleaner music at higher volumes because you're not pushing the limits of the amplification circuit.
- Full Bandwidth Power: 25 watts RMS x 4 channels (at 4 ohms, 20-20kHz, 1% THD)
- Maximum Output Power: 50 watts x 4 channels (200 watts total)
Note: The power specifications for the marine receiver are compliant with the CTA2006 Mobile Amplifier Power Testing and Measurement standards from the Consumer Technology Association (CTA). These standards were developed as a way to equitably compare power specs from model to model and between manufacturers.
4V/6Ch Pre-Outs: The Rockford Fosgate PMX-HD9813 is equipped with three pair of 4-volt pre-outs (Front, Rear, and Sub). The Front and Rear pre-outs can be faded, while the subwoofer pre-out is non-fading. You can turn off the unit's internal amplifier, if you plan on using only external amps.
High-Pass & Low-Pass Crossovers: The PMX-HD9813 provides a high-pass crossover for the front & rear channels which can be set to 60Hz, 80Hz, 120Hz, or Full-Range. The unit also provides a low-pass crossover for the subwoofer output that can be set to 60Hz, 80Hz, 120Hz, or Full-Range.
Equalizer: The PMX-HD9813 is equipped with a variety of EQ presets, and 7-Band EQ, and Rockford Fosgate's Punch EQ.
- Presets: Select between seven EQ presets - FLAT, ROCK, CLASSIC, ACOUSTIC, DANCE, ELECTRONIC, HIP-HOP, or Custom
- 7-Band EQ: The Custom EQ presets lets you utilize the receiver's built-in 7-band EQ to custom tailor the sound of your music to your liking.
- Punch EQ: Punch EQ is an onboard equalizer with up to +18dB at 45Hz and/or up to +12dB boost at 12.5kHz.
Source Gain: You can adjust the gain of each source so they all play at the same volume level. Select between -3dB, -2dB, -1dB, 0dB, +1dB, +2dB, or +3dB for each source. The unit's overall volume range is 0 to 40.
Key Beep: A beep tone will sound with any press of a button on the receiver. This can be turned on or off.
Display & Remote Features
3" Full Color Display: The Rockford Fosgate Element Series PMX-HD9813 features 3" full color, ultra-bright display with day/night modes and oversized buttons for easy control. You can manually adjust the display screen's brightness level.
Retains Factory Thumb Controls: The Rockford Fosgate PMX-HD9813 will retain your 1998 to 2013 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide, Street Glide, and Road Glide motorcycle's factory thumb control functionality.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.