Having undergone over 1000 hours of salt/fog and UV testing, these durable protective cases are designed to provide stylish but serious protection for ETX Enclosed Speaker Systems (v2 or v3).
Constructed from 3mm Neoprene, each cover is laminated with dark gray spandex and classically finished with a woven “JL Audio / How we play” trim label. Designed to protect the finish of your investments, this marine-ready material features tiny laser-cut holes at the bottom that are just big enough to let water drain out, and purposely small enough to never let insects in.
A single, high-quality #5 zipper with locking slider on the front facilitates quick and easy covering or removal. This case is the perfect solution to problematic dust, grime and other environmental invaders that can be harmful to your speaker while your boat is docked or trailered.
- Owners of ETXv2/v3 Enclosed Speaker Systems, these are for you.
- Color Gray
- Brands JL Audio Marine
- Desigated to work with any mounting clamp or application.
- Sold in Pairs
- UPC 699440958509
- Vendor Part Number M770ETX-CVR
- Manufucture Part number 95850
- Care Instructions: Rinse with clean, fresh water and air dry. Do not expose to harsh chemicals or cleaning agents
Contact us for more information
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.