Alpine 7" TOUCH SCREEN Navigation Car Multimedia Player with CD/DVD/USB and Bluetooth (INEW957HD)
The INE-W957HD navigation receiver from Alpine offers great guidance through an easy-on-the-eyes 7" display, but that's just the tip of the iceberg. You'll be able to pull up your favorite features quickly, make and receive hands-free calls, see your favorite album artwork, and enjoy premium Alpine sound through this receiver.
Earn 1594 VIP POINTS!
Take a trip nearly anywhere in the U.S. or Canada, and you'll enjoy detailed road maps and over seven million included points of interest. You'll also have time-saving assistants like lane guidance, realistic views of complicated interchanges, and 3D representations of buildings, landmarks, and terrain to help keep you on the correct course. You'll even receive real-time traffic reports in most metropolitan areas for as long as you own the Alpine, at no additional cost.
Built-in Bluetooth allows you to use the INE-W957HD for hands-free calling and music streaming through your compatible phone. The touchscreen buttons for dialing and volume are larger than ever, for convenient operation. Alpine includes an external microphone to give your conversations even more clarity.
Your most-used features in an instant
The receiver's "Favorites" button gives you quick access to features you use frequently, like contacts, radio station frequencies, sound settings, and destination searches — anything you'll want to pull up rapidly. One touch adds your choice directly to the favorites menu. Your favorites are tied to your phone's Bluetooth profile, so the INE-W957HD recalls your favorites automatically when you get into your vehicle. You can have up to two user profiles tied to the stereo, with up to 80 favorites per user spread across 10 touchscreen pages. When the stereo detects two users at the same time, it can offer split-screen access to both users' favorites, so either user can gain control of the action lickety-split.
Not only does the INE-W957HD offer easy touchscreen access, it also offers dedicated hard keys along the bottom of the screen so you can quickly pull up functions like navigation, phone access, and sound settings without going through menu screens. You can create a custom top source banner that shows the audio sources you use most frequently, so you don't have to scroll anywhere to choose between a disc player, radio station, or MP3 player. The INE-W957HD also offers split-screen sound tuning, so you can adjust the sonic controls and change the tracks at the same time, for adjustments that don't waste time.
HD Radio™, Pandora® Internet radio, and more
You'll have a treasure trove of entertainment options at your disposal with the INE-W957HD:
- HD Radio reception: You'll enjoy crystal-clear sound quality from participating AM and FM stations, including FM that sounds almost as good as a CD. Plus, you'll see station and song info on the screen.
- Pandora® Internet radio: Pandora lovers will love touchscreen control over their stations, including thumbs up and down, bookmarks, and station lists. Just plug your iPhone® into the USB port or use Bluetooth audio with your Android™ device.
- iPhone and iPod® control: Browsing for your favorite songs is simple and concise, thanks to an intuitive touchscreen interface and the generous display. You can check out song title, artist info, and album art with a quick glance at the 7" screen.
- Satellite radio compatibility: You can add SiriusXM programming to the receiver with an optional tuner and your paid subscription.
You've got the hookup
The INE-W957HD also features an HDMI input, allowing you to connect most compatible Android smartphones and devices. With the correct HDMI or MHL cable connected, you'll be able to view video content from your phone or a portable Blu-ray Disc player on the Alpine's screen while parked. You also get a rear USB port, plus a rear A/V input and output. An optical digital output lets you connect directly to Alpine's PXA-H800 audio processor.
You can also connect up to two cameras, so you can see more of what's around your vehicle when getting in and out of tight spots. Dual-zone output means your rear-seat passengers can enjoy movies on your optional video monitors while you enjoy some music up front. If you're looking to add subs and amps, you can take advantage of three sets of high-voltage preamp outputs.
Trademark Alpine audio
The INE-W957HD also works with Alpine's TuneIt 2.0 smartphone app, which is a real time-saver for making audio fixes. For starters, it allows you to create a user profile with info about your vehicle and Alpine system, including speakers and subs. You can then follow simple instructions for adjusting sound settings for your specific vehicle (if available), or choose from pre-made settings within the app designed by Alpine for both the vehicle and your speakers.
You can use your phone's touchscreen to make the changes to the 9-band parametric equalizer, crossover, and time correction with just a fingertip. You can then share your system and settings with other TuneIt app users, and see what they've done as well. You can link your TuneIt account to your Facebook account and get notifications through social media.
The TuneIt 2.0 app also offers Alpine's Bass Engine SQ tuning feature, which lets you determine which low-frequency characteristics you want to emphasize. It automatically adjusts EQ, sub level, and crossover settings to give you the kind of bass you want.
Drive more mindfully with Siri® Eyes Free
Got an iPhone with Siri? This receiver supports Siri Eyes Free, which means you can ask Siri to make calls, select and play music, compose and hear text messages, read notifications, even use maps and get directions — all commanded by your voice through your Alpine receiver, without any visual distractions from your Apple® device.
Want to keep your car's steering wheel audio controls?
In most cars, you'll need an adapter to retain those controls with a new car stereo. Check "Details" for more information, and the "Accessories" tab for compatible adapters. If you're not sure if you need an adapter, call, chat, or email an Advisor for help determining what you'll need for your vehicle.
iDatalink Maestro lets you keep your car's factory extras
If your vehicle comes with factory add-ons like Ford SYNC®, GM OnStar®, or Chrysler Uconnect™, you don't have to worry about losing your favorite conveniences to get navigation and better sound — the INE-W957HD offers compatibility you won't find in many other aftermarket radios, thanks to the iDatalink Maestro module (not included).
For Ford SYNC systems, you'll be able to retain voice-controlled features, steering wheel audio controls, and factory audio functions. For GM vehicles, you'll keep your steering wheel audio controls, your factory amp, safety warning chimes, and OnStar, if present, while Chrysler owners will get to keep all their Uconnect functionality. The iDatalink adapter also lets you tap into your vehicle's diagnostic port, so you can check out expanded functionality including gauges, climate controls, a distance sensor, and tire pressure monitor on the Alpine's screen.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities.
iPod/smartphone note: If you're going to use your iPod or smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check "Details" for compatibility information.
Note: Sorry, Crutchfield cannot ship Alpine products to Guam or Puerto Rico.
- DVD/CD player with 7" touchscreen and AM/FM tuner
- fits double-DIN (4" tall) dash openings
- built-in amplifier (18 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- built-in HD Radio tuner
- built-in iPod and iPhone control (see Details for info on compatibility with specific smartphones and apps)
- Siri Eyes Free control with select iPhones
- Pandora control with iPhone
- built-in Android control
- Pandora control via Bluetooth connection
- HDMI/MHL cable required for viewing video content from compatible Android devices
- built-in navigation system with 3D representations of buildings, landmarks, and terrain
- maps of the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico, plus 7 million points of interest
- free lifetime HERE traffic service in metropolitan areas
- text-to-speech voice prompts announce actual road names at turns
- lane assistance and junction view
- plays CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices (see Details for full capabilities)
- compatible with Alpine TuneIt 2.0 app for sonic profile settings and adjustments through your smartphone
- 9-band parametric EQ
- time correction
- high- and low-pass crossovers
- compatible with Alpine's PXA-H800 IMPRINT audio processor
- dual-zone A/V output
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: HDMI input, rear USB input, rear A/V input (can be used as a second camera input), rear-view camera input
- outputs: digital optical output; rear A/V output; 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
|RMS Power Output||18 watts|
|Peak Output||50 watts|
|RMS Power Bandwidth||20-20kHz|
|Sub Preamp Outputs||Yes|
|Switchable Rear Preamp Outputs||No|
|Preamp Voltage||4 volts|
|Key Button Color||White|
|Steering Wheel Control Compatible||Adapter required|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|AUX Input||RCA (rear)|
|Memory Card Slot||USB memory|
|Satellite Radio Ready||SiriusXM|
|FM Sensitivity||9.3 dBf|
|Radio Data System||Yes|