ALPINE CD Receiver with Bluetooth and sirius/xm ready (CDEW265BT)
Alpine's CDE-W265BT CD receiver fills your vehicle's double-DIN (4" tall") opening with an easy-to-read two-line display and easy-to-reach controls. And since Alpine puts great sound at the top of their "to-do" list when designing car stereos, you'll also enjoy some innovative technology for upgrading the sonic soundscape in your vehicle.
Earn 694 VIP POINTS!
Stream music, talk hands-free
If you've been less than thrilled with the sound of streaming audio in the past, Alpine's exclusive processing improves the sound of streaming music or stored music files sent from your device to the receiver. The CDE-W265BT lets you talk to Siri when your compatible iPhone is linked to the receiver, so you can keep your eyes on the road while you interact with your iPhone. And you can also tweak the phone output and ring volume ahead of time, so you won't go diving for the volume knob every time someone calls.
More cool options
If you're active on Facebook, this receiver will read the latest posts to you while you concentrate on the road (optional Alpine TuneIt App with text-to-speech capabilities required). And if you're tired of having your favorite FM stations fade away, you can add an optional SiriusXM tuner to enjoy the unparalleled variety of satellite radio, with music, news, sports, and talk programming that follows you wherever you drive.
Want to keep your steering wheel controls?
In most cars, you'll need an adapter to retain those controls with this car stereo. Connect a few wires, then program the adapter for your particular car and radio, and you'll retain the convenience of your steering wheel controls. You'll see the adapters that work with your vehicle when you add this receiver to your cart.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities.
- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (18 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- plays CDs, including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA files
- 2-line display with variable color illumination
- Bluetooth hands-free calling and audio streaming
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- optional remote control
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control (see Details tab for model compatibility)
- Siri integration with Eyes Free mode
- App Direct mode
- text-to-speech updates of Facebook activity (with purchase of TuneIt app with text-to-speech feature)
- Pandora control for iPhone and Android
- 9-band parametric equalizer with 11 presets
- AlpineTuneIt App Ver. 2.5 compatible
- Bass Engine SQ button with choice of five bass profiles
- high- and low-pass filters with subwoofer level and phase control
- 3-way crossover capability
- time correction
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- works with Alpine's Power Pack amplifier
- inputs: front USB port and auxiliary input
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
|RMS Power Output||18 watts|
|Peak Output||50 watts|
|RMS Power Bandwidth||20-20kHz|
|Sub Preamp Outputs||Yes|
|Switchable Rear Preamp Outputs||No|
|Preamp Voltage||4 volts|
|Key Button Color||Variable|
|Steering Wheel Control Compatible||Adapter required|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Memory Card Slot||USB memory|
|Satellite Radio Ready||SiriusXM|
|FM Sensitivity||9.3 dBf|
|Radio Data System||Yes|