ALPINE Compact 120-Watt Powered 8" Subwoofer (PWES8)
Don't have the space for a big subwoofer enclosure, but still want the thrill of sub-bass? At only 3" deep, Alpine's PWE-S8 powered subwoofer fits in all kinds of tight spaces: in the trunk of your car, behind the seat in your pickup, or even under the seat in some cars. And it's made to stand up to life on the road, with its rugged cast metal enclosure that's built to take the hard knocks of a tight installation while protecting your equipment.
Alpines uses a Class D amplifier rated at 120 watts RMS to drive the PWE-S8's 8" shallow-mount, high-excursion subwoofer, so there's plenty of power for your bass. The amp features controls for phase, gain, and a low-pass crossover, so you''ll be able to match the bass up to the rest of your system.
You'll also find an input for a wired remote control that lets you dial in your sound from the driver's seat. Easy-access RCA line-level inputs and speaker-level inputs with automatic turn-on make it easy to integrate this sub into almost any system. The PWE-S8 has everything you need to bring bass to places where there was never the room for boom.
- powered subwoofer with cast metal enclosure
- 8" woofer high-excursion cone
- built-in Class D amplifier (120 watts RMS/240 watts peak)
- frequency response: 32-150 Hz
- variable low-pass crossover (80-200 Hz)
- variable phase control (0-180 degrees)
- preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- dimensions: 13-1/2"W x 9"H x 3"D
- warranty: 1 year