Shipping and delivery available
Select options at checkout
Technology that keeps you on the air
Enhanced Shutdown Performance technology rolls back the output a bit when the amp threatens to overheat from playing at its limits too long. Instead of shutting down completely, it continues playing your music until it cools enough to return to full power.
High- and low-pass filters put you in command of the frequencies that reach your speakers and subs, while a bass boost lets you apply some extra low-end punch. The amp includes preamp- and speaker-level inputs, so you can install it in almost any vehicle, even one with a factory radio. If you're using the speaker-level inputs, the amp senses an incoming signal and turns itself on, eliminating the need to run a turn-on wire back to your vehicle's receiver or fuse box. An optional wired remote lets you control bass level from the driver's seat.
- -5-channel car amplifier
- 40 watts RMS x 4 + 200 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 60 watts RMS x 4 + 300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 120 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- -CTA-2006 compliant
- -variable high-pass filter (50-400 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on 4-channel section
- -variable low-pass filter (50-400 Hz, 24 dB/octave) on sub channel
- -variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 50 Hz) on sub channel
- -optional RUX-KNOB.2 wired remote level control for sub channel
- -preamp and speaker-level inputs
- speaker wire to RCA adapter required for speaker-level input
- -wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- -fuse rating: 30A x 2
- -dimensions: 11-1/4"W x 2-1/4"H x 8"D
- -warranty: 1 year
Contact us for more information
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.