ALPINE Tailgate Handle Camera System for GM Trucks (HCETG130GM)
The HCE-TG130GM is the first rear view camera system under the Alpine Restyle umbrella. The product is specifically designed for 2007-2013 GM trucks and consists of a rear view camera system with a tailgate handle surround bezel.
It replaces the stock tailgate handle surround bezel, allowing for direct bolt-in installation into the compatible trucks. The camera system has four viewing modes: rear view for backing into tight parking spaces; ground view for seeing the area directly under the camera to help with connecting to a tow hitch; corner view for identifying approaching objects when backing out of a parking space; and panorama view for seeing the entire driveway when backing out. The camera fits in a housing located to the right of the tailgate handle, providing a clean, factory-look. LED lighting is integrated into the bezel, for better viewing in low-light situations. The tailgate lock can be coded for use with the truck’s ignition key.
- tailgate-mounted rearview camera system with four viewing modes.
- replaces tailgate surround bezel in select GM trucks.
- 1/4" CMOS image sensor, 16:9 aspect ratio.
- 330 TV lines.
- 185-degree horizontal and 144-degree vertical viewing angles.
- integrated LED illumination for low light.