Alpine X009 9 INCH AVN In-Dash Restyle System (X009)
Alpine's X009 navigation receiver is designed specifically for your vehicle, boasting the aftermarket industry's biggest touchscreen to date, a massive 9" diagonal display that offers 41% more viewing area than a 7" screen. Even though it's sure to catch the attention of your passengers, it's a highly practical piece of hardware that combines reliable guidance, connectivity options, sonic enhancements, and a custom dash kit that fits your vehicle perfectly for a factory feel. PRICING VARIES BY VEHICLE.
Earn 4594 VIP POINTS!
Live larger with this 9" touchscreen receiver
Alpine designed the X009-WRA navigation receiver specifically for your vehicle, no matter the trim level. This Alpine Restyle receiver features a massive 9" diagonal display that offers 41% more viewing area than a 7" screen. Even though it's sure to catch the attention of your passengers, this receiver's a highly practical piece of hardware that combines reliable guidance, connectivity options, sonic enhancements, and a custom dash kit that fits your vehicle perfectly for a factory feel.
How does it fit?
This package contains a dash kit which replaces a section of your dash, housing the receiver, along with wiring adapters that plug directly into the factory electronics and wiring. Alpine even gives you an iDatalink module that allows you to keep your steering wheel audio controls and the Jeep Uconnect® features you've grown fond of. Once you've identified your vehicle, we'll tell you if this Jeep kit fits it.
Factory functionality with an integrated look
The dash kit doesn't replicate your dash, but it does offer the same features. The dash kit also offers custom keys that match lighting, color, shape, and style of your keys, and it lets you keep your climate controls, so you can keep track of the temperature inside and outside your vehicle. Big buttons along the sides of the 9" display offer simple access to commonly used functions, plus you can see what's behind you without putting your vehicle into reverse if you've got a compatible rear-view camera.
You'll see your maps easily on the 9" display, and you'll enjoy access to seven million points of interest and detailed road maps all across the entire U.S. and Canada. You'll also have time-saving aids like lane guidance, realistic views of complicated interchanges, and 3D representations of buildings, landmarks, and terrain to help keep you on the right path. You'll also receive real-time traffic reports in most metropolitan areas for as long as you own the stereo, at no additional cost.
Built-in Bluetooth®, plus shortcuts to favorites
Built-in Bluetooth allows you to use the X009 hands-free calling and music streaming through your compatible phone. The large touchscreen buttons for dialing and volume allow for convenient operation. Alpine includes an external microphone to maximize the fidelity of your conversations.
The receiver's "Favorites" button gives you quick access to features you use frequently, like specific radio stations, phone numbers, destination searches, sound settings...anything you'll want to pull up instantly. One touch adds your choice directly to the favorites menu. Your favorites are tied to your phone's Bluetooth profile, so the X009 brings up your favorites automatically when you get into your vehicle. You can have up to two user profiles tied to the stereo, with up to 80 favorites per user spread across 10 touchscreen pages. When the stereo detects two users at the same time, it can offer split-screen access to both users' favorites, so either user can gain control of the action in a jiffy.
Fun and flexible
Not only does the X009 offer easy touchscreen access, you can use the kit's side buttons to quickly pull up functions like favorites, navigation, phone access, and sound settings without going through menu screens. You can create a custom top source banner that shows the audio sources you use most frequently, so you don't have to scroll anywhere to choose between a disc player, radio station, or MP3 player. The X009 also offers split-screen sound tuning, so you can adjust the sonic controls and change the tracks at the same time, for adjustments that don't waste time.
HD Radio™, Pandora® Internet radio, and more
The X009 comes ready to play with a multitude of entertainment options:
- HD Radio reception: You'll enjoy crystal-clear sound quality from participating AM and FM stations, including FM that sounds almost as good as a CD. Plus, you'll see station and song info on the screen.
- Pandora® Internet radio: Pandora lovers will love touchscreen control over their stations, including thumbs up and down, bookmarks, and station lists. Just plug your iPhone® into the USB port or use the Bluetooth connection with your Android™ device.
- iPhone and iPod® control: Browsing for your favorite songs is simple and concise, thanks to an intuitive touchscreen interface and the huge display. You can check out song title, artist info, and album art with a quick glance at the big screen.
- Satellite radio compatibility: You can add SiriusXM programming to the receiver with an optional tuner and your paid subscription.
A wealth of connections
The X009 also features an MHL-compatible HDMI input, allowing you to connect most compatible Android smartphones and devices. With the correct HDMI cable connected, you'll be able to view video content from your phone or a portable Blu-ray Disc™ player on the Alpine's screen while parked. You also keep your front auxiliary input through the dash kit and get a rear USB port, plus a rear A/V input and output.
You can also connect up to two cameras, so you can see more of what's around your vehicle when getting in and out of tight spots. Dual-zone output means your rear-seat passengers can enjoy movies on your optional video monitors while you enjoy some music up front. If you're looking to add subs and amps, you can take advantage of three sets of high-voltage preamp outputs.
Enhanced sonic controls
Alpine's audio engineers have loaded special Sound Parameters Settings into this receiver for all the vehicles covered by Alpine Restyle packages. You pick the one that matches your vehicle to get sound that's custom-EQ'd and time-corrected for your vehicle's acoustics. Tailored sound, no tweaking required.
The X009 also works with the Alpine TuneIt App Ver 2.0 for your smartphone, which is a real time-saver for making audio fixes. For starters, it allows you to create a user profile with info about your vehicle and Alpine system, including speakers and subs. You can then follow simple instructions for adjusting sound settings for your specific vehicle (if available), or choose from presets within the app designed by Alpine for both the vehicle and your speakers.
You can use your phone's touchscreen to make the changes to the 9-band parametric equalizer, crossover, and time correction with just a fingertip. You can then share your system and settings with other Alpine TuneIt App users, and see what they've done as well. You can link your Alpine TuneIt App account to your Facebook account and get notifications through social media.
The Alpine TuneIt App Ver 2.0 also offers Alpine's Bass Engine SQ tuning feature, which lets you determine which low-frequency characteristics you want to emphasize. It automatically adjusts EQ, sub level, and crossover settings to give you the kind of bass you desire without hassle.
Siri® Eyes Free for non-distracting operation
Got an iPhone with Siri? This receiver supports Siri Eyes Free, which means you can ask Siri to make calls, select and play music, compose and hear text messages, read notifications, even use maps and get directions — all commanded by your voice through your Alpine receiver, without any visual distractions from your Apple® device.
The included iDatalink Maestro lets you keep your car's factory extras
You don't have to worry about losing your favorite conveniences to get navigation and better sound — the X009-WRA includes an iDatalink Maestro module that allows you to keep your steering wheel audio controls, your factory amp, safety warning chimes, and Uconnect, if present. The iDatalink adapter also lets you tap into your vehicle's diagnostic port, so you can check out expanded functionality including gauges, climate controls, a distance sensor, and tire pressure monitor on the Alpine's screen, depending on your vehicle.
- DVD/CD player with 9" touchscreen and AM/FM tuner
- custom-fit receiver designed for select 2011-up Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited models
- includes Alpine Restyle package with all installation parts
- includes iDatalink Maestro ADS-MRR module to retain factory features, including steering wheel controls and Uconnect
- built-in amplifier (18 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- built-in HD Radio tuner
- built-in iPod and iPhone control (see Details for info on compatibility with specific smartphones and apps)
- Siri Eyes Free control with select iPhones
- Pandora control with iPhone
- built-in Android control
- Pandora control via Bluetooth connection
- MHL-compatible HDMI cable required for viewing video content from compatible Android devices
- built-in navigation system with 3D representations of buildings, landmarks, and terrain
- maps of the United States and Canada, plus 7 million points of interest
- free lifetime TMC traffic service in metropolitan areas
- text-to-speech voice prompts announce actual road names at turns
- lane assistance and junction view
- plays CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices (see Details for full capabilities)
- compatible with Alpine TuneIt App Ver 2.0 for sonic profile settings and adjustments through your smartphone
- 9-band parametric EQ
- time correction
- high- and low-pass crossovers
- compatible with Alpine's PXA-H800 IMPRINT audio processor
- dual-zone A/V output