An entirely new platform, the STR Integrated Amplifier provides more control, more power, more connection options and more advanced technology than your average integrated amp.
The power of a massive amplifier and processor, as well as a leading edge DAC, onboard Anthem Room Correction (ARC™), dual bass managers, stereo sub outs, MM and MC phono inputs and much more put STR Integrated in class by itself.
- Asynchronous USB DAC audio input
- High-resolution preamplifier section
- High current, high output amplifier section: 200 at 8 ohms; 400 at 4 ohms;
550 at 2 ohms
- Amplifier section uses 8 bipolar output devices per channel
- Anthem Room Correction (ARC™)
- Analog direct mode
- TFT Graphic front panel display
- Controllable via ethernet and RS-232
• High-resolution preamplifier section.
• High current, high output amplifier section (600W @ 2ohm).
• Anthem Room Correction™ (ARC™) to optimize.
• Bass management for two subwoofers, in mono or stereo.
• Up-sampling of lower-resolution sources to 24-bit / 192 kHz.
• Asynchronous USB DAC supports 32-bit / 384 kHz PCM, and
DSD 2.8/5.6 MHz sources.
• S/PDIF coaxial and optical, and balanced AES/EBU inputs.
• Moving coil and moving magnet phono stage.
• Thin Film Transistor (TFT™) front panel display for improved
image quality over traditional LCD displays.
• MM and MC phono inputs, balanced input, and single-ended
• Analog Direct mode.
• Amplifier section uses 8 bipolar output devices per
channel, a toroidal transformer power supply, and Advanced
Load Monitoring for 225W at 8 ohms, 400W at 4 ohms, 600W
at 2 ohms, all continuous.
• Controllable via Ethernet and RS-232.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.