ANTHEM STR Integrated Amplifier 2 CHANNEL 200/400/550 watts into 8/4/2 (STRAMPLIFIER)
The Anthem STR Integrated Amplifier combines the functions of a separate pre-amp and high powered amplifier, without the cost or complexity of separate components. In the new STR Integrated Amplifier, Anthem’s proven history of innovation is the foundation of an entirely new platform, featuring new amplifier technology that delivers a higher level of power, performance, and realism. 20% OFF MSRP on select* Anthem products with trade-in of ANY BRAND of AV Processor, Receiver, or Amplifier! Customer must receive coupon from anthemav.com/tradeup. * Eligible products: STR Integrated, AVM 60, MRX 1120/720/520 and MCA 525/325/225
Earn 10994 VIP POINTS!
An entirely new platform, the STR Integrated Amplifier provides more control, more power, more connection options and more advanced technology than your average integrated amp.
The power of a massive amplifier and processor, as well as a leading edge DAC, onboard Anthem Room Correction (ARC™), dual bass managers, stereo sub outs, MM and MC phono inputs and much more put STR Integrated in class by itself.
- Asynchronous USB DAC audio input
- High-resolution preamplifier section
- High current, high output amplifier section: 200 at 8 ohms; 400 at 4 ohms;
550 at 2 ohms
- Amplifier section uses 8 bipolar output devices per channel
- Anthem Room Correction (ARC™)
- Analog direct mode
- TFT Graphic front panel display
- Controllable via ethernet and RS-232
• High-resolution preamplifier section.
• High current, high output amplifier section (600W @ 2ohm).
• Anthem Room Correction™ (ARC™) to optimize.
• Bass management for two subwoofers, in mono or stereo.
• Up-sampling of lower-resolution sources to 24-bit / 192 kHz.
• Asynchronous USB DAC supports 32-bit / 384 kHz PCM, and
DSD 2.8/5.6 MHz sources.
• S/PDIF coaxial and optical, and balanced AES/EBU inputs.
• Moving coil and moving magnet phono stage.
• Thin Film Transistor (TFT™) front panel display for improved
image quality over traditional LCD displays.
• MM and MC phono inputs, balanced input, and single-ended
• Analog Direct mode.
• Amplifier section uses 8 bipolar output devices per
channel, a toroidal transformer power supply, and Advanced
Load Monitoring for 225W at 8 ohms, 400W at 4 ohms, 600W
at 2 ohms, all continuous.
• Controllable via Ethernet and RS-232.