JL AUDIO Compact marine/powersports 3 CHannel amplifier (MX6003)
Few things are more pleasurable than playing loud music while you're out tearing it up off road or on the water. JL Audio's MX600/3 compact 3-channel amplifier can send 75 watts RMS each to a pair of speakers, plus 400 watts RMS to a subwoofer, so you'll enjoy your music's clarity, rhythm, and impact over all the noise of you having fun.
Earn 1198 VIP POINTS!
The MX600/3 comes equipped to overcome the dangers of weather, dirt, and corrosion, thanks to a tough aluminum chassis with gasketed control and connection covers. And you won't have to worry about getting caught in the rain — this amp carries a full IPX6 rating against water intrusion, so it'll play on through a storm. (You can spray it, but you can't dunk it.)
JL Audio's NexD™ Class D amp technology delivers full-range power efficiently and with low distortion. You'll get remarkable sound quality from an amp that fits into the kind of tight spots often found in marine applications. It's also ideal for your motorcycle, ATV, golf cart, tractor, or any other vehicle using a 12-volt charging system.
- marine/powersports 3-channel amplifer
- 75 watts RMS x 2 + 300 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 100 watts RMS x 2 + 400 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 200 watts RMS x 1 bridged at 4 ohms + 400 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- Class D amplifier design with NextD™ switching amp technology
- front channels: variable high-pass filter (35-300 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- subwoofer channel:
- variable low-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- variable subsonic filter (20-40 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 43 Hz)
- polarity switch: 0-180°
- corrosion-resistant cast aluminum chassis — IPX6 water-resistance rating
- differential-balanced inputs eliminate noise coming from your vehicle's electrical system
- preamp inputs and outputs
- speaker-level inputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 50-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 50-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 9-3/8"W x 1-13/16"H x 4-9/16"D
- warranty: 2 years