Shipping and delivery available
Select options at checkout
Most car audio problems occur in the bass frequencies, so the EQL gives you six bands of equalization between 31.5 and 180 Hz, along with a rolloff filter that keeps ultra-low bass out of your subwoofer system. You also get seven bands of equalization at octave intervals from 250 Hz all the way up to 16,000 Hz.
Level matching for max performance
Once connected, the EQL makes it easy — turn up the input gain knobs until the indicator light flickers, adjust the output knobs until the light indicates the proper output, and you're all set. Balanced inputs reject noise caused by your vehicle's electrical system.
- -stereo 13-band graphic equalizer
- -6 bands 1/2-octave wide (bass)
- center frequencies: 31.5, 45, 63, 90, 125, 180 Hz
- -7 bands 1-octave wide (mids and highs)
- center frequencies: 250, 500, 1000, 2000, 4000, 8000, 16000 Hz
- -input gain and output level controls and LEDs help with system integration
- -33 Hz subsonic filter (adjustable with optional module)
Other Features and Specs:
- -preamp inputs and outputs
- -speaker-level inputs
- -balanced inputs eliminate noise
- -frequency response: 10 to 20,000 Hz
- -signal-to-noise ratio: 110 dB
- -maximum output level: 9.5 volts RMS
- -fuse rating: 2A
- -dimensions: 9-7/8"W x 1-3/8"H x 8-1/8"D
- -warranty: 5 years
Dual Bandwidth Equalization: A total of 13 bands are available over two bandwidths, each band has separate dials for the left and right channels:
- Full Octave EQ: A 7-band full octave equalizer controls frequencies above the bass range; the center frequencies are 250 Hz, 500 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz, 4 kHz, 8 kHz, and 16 kHz. The rotary knobs adjust the signal +/-12 dB. There's a notch at each knob's center position so it's easy to return to the flat setting.
- Half Octave EQ: A 6-band 1/2 octave equalizer controls the bass frequency range; the center frequencies are 31.5 Hz, 45 Hz, 63 Hz, 90 Hz, 125 kHz, and 180 kHz. The rotary knobs adjust the signal +/-12 dB. There's a notch at each knob's center position so it's easy to return to the flat setting.
Input Gain: The input gains for the left and right channels are set independently. The range is adjustable +/-18 dB to match the source output to the EQ input.
Output Level: The adjustable output levels allow you to increase the head unit's line voltage to the top of your amp's input range; up to 9.5 volts RMS/13 volts peak.
Balanced Inputs: Using the balanced differential input circuit cancels noise picked up in the transmission line between the EQL and the source unit.
Speaker Level Inputs: The speaker level inputs are compatible with most factory installed radios.
Terminal Blocks: The power/ground/remote terminal and the speaker level input terminals are removable; the wiring is attached to the block, then the block is plugged into the EQL. The terminal block will accommodate wire up to 12 gauge.
Subsonic Filter: The subsonic filter crossover point is 33 Hz and the crossover slope is 18 dB/octave. The crossover point is governed by a replaceable chip, so it can be modified.
Bypass: The bypass switch allows you to instantly bypass all the EQ adjustments.
Inputs and Outputs:
- Line Input: stereo RCA, balanced
- Speaker Input: removable stereo terminal block
- Line Output: stereo RCA
- Power Input: removable terminal block
- Maximum Output: 9.5 volts RMS/13 volts peak
- Frequency response: 10 Hz-20 kHz; ±1 dB
- THD: 0.005%
- S/N Ratio: 110dB
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.