AUDIO TECHNICA Auidophile On-Ear Headphones (ATHES770H)
Featuring acoustically efficient stainless steel housings with blue, mirrored finish, and 42 mm drivers with specially coated diaphragms, the ATH-ES770H on-ear headphones deliver Hi-Res Audio with an amazing balance and purity of sound in the mid-to-high frequencies.
Earn 794 VIP POINTS!
Also contributing to the sonic accuracy and clarity is the unified yoke found in each of the drivers. Comprised of two magnetic circuit parts, the yoke optimizes magnetic energy for increased efficiency and better sound quality.
The ATH-ES770H headphones come with a detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable with mic and control to answer/end calls and control music on smartphones and other portable devices. The cable is outfitted with Audio-Technica’s unique A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors to ensure a signal transfer with a high level of noise immunity.
With soft, durable earpads, these headphones are also lightweight and extremely comfortable to wear, allowing you to enjoy your Hi-Res Audio at length. And with a fold-flat, swivel design and protective carrying pouch, they’re easy to take with you, wherever you go.
- Acoustically efficient stainless steel housings with blue, mirrored finish
- 42 mm drivers feature a specially coated diaphragm and unified yoke for crystal-clear, high-resolution audio.
- Soft, durable earpads provide long-lasting comfort
- Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable, with mic and control for answering calls and controlling media playback on smartphones and other devices, attaches to headphones with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors
- Fold-flat, swivel design and protective carrying pouch for easy portability
|Driver Diameter||42 mm|
|Frequency Response||5 - 40,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||1,000 mW|
|Weight||168 g (5.9 oz), without cable|
|Cable||1.2 m (3.9') cable with in-line controls and microphone for smartphones|
|Connector||3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug|
|Accessories Included||Pouch; cleaning cloth|
|Sensitivity (Microphone)||-42 dB (0 dB=1 V/Pa, 1 kHz)|
|Frequency Response (Microphone)||100 – 10,000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern (Microphone)||Omnidirectional|