AUDIO TECHNICA Solid Bass® In-Ear Headphones with In-line Mic & Control (ATHCKS100iS)
With exclusive Solid Bass dual phase push-pull drivers (12.5 mm x 2), the ATH-CKS1100iS in-ear headphones give you premium sound reproduction with Hi-Res Audio and incredible bass. The specially designed drivers reduce intermodulation distortion for amazing wide-range audio reproduction, from deep, rich bass to crystal-clear high-frequency sounds
Earn 694 VIP POINTS!
Audio-Technica’s new Dual Bass Venting System also contributes to the high-resolution audio reproduction by positioning two vents in each housing for optimal control of diaphragm movement. The housings themselves are constructed of machined aluminum to reduce unwanted resonance and extend mid-to-high frequency response.
The detachable 1.2 m (3. 9') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors, is comprised of two separate star-quad cables, one dedicated to the left channel, the other to the right, which improves isolation from external noise and channel cross talk. The cable also includes an in-line mic and control that lets you answer calls and control music and video on your smartphone or other portable device. The ATH-CKS1100iS comes with four sizes of silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L) that fit onto the headphones’ two-position posts, supplying a custom fit with outstanding sound isolation. A convenient carrying case is also included.
- Dual phase push-pull drivers (12.5 mm x 2) deliver full-range Hi-Res Audio with deep, rich bass and crystal-clear high frequencies
- Dual Bass Venting System provides precise control of diaphragm movement for high-resolution audio reproduction with incredible bass
- Machined aluminum housings reduce unwanted vibration
- Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable with in-line mic and control to answer calls and control music & video attaches to headphones with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors
- Separate star-quad cables for left and right channels improve isolation from external noise and channel cross talk
- Two-position post maximizes sound isolation while providing a better fit
- Includes silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L) and carrying case
|Driver Diameter||12.5 mm x 2|
|Frequency Response||5 - 40,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||200 mW|
|Weight||14 g (0.5 oz), without cable|
|Cable||Detachable 1.2 m (3. 9') with A2DC and mic & control|
|Connector||3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug|
|Accessories Included||silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), case|
|Sensitivity (Microphone)||-44dB (0dB = 1V/Pa, 1kHz)|
|Frequency Response (Microphone)||100 - 10,000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern (Microphone)||Omnidirectional|