AUDIO TECHNICA Wireless On-Ear High-Resolution Audio Headphones (ATHSR5)
The ATH-MSR7NC headphones combine the Hi-Res Audio technology and design features from the original ATH-MSR7 with newly developed active-noise cancelling technology to bring you the ultimate listening experience.
Earn 694 VIP POINTS!
The ATH-SR5BT features powerful 45 mm drivers and comes equipped with a mic and volume/control switch built into the left earcup, making it easy to answer calls, adjust volume and handle playback (play, pause, fast-forward, reverse, next/previous track) of music and video on compatible smartphones and other portable devices. A 1.2 m (3.9') smartphone cable with mic and controls is also included to provide a standard wired connection in areas where use of Bluetooth wireless technology is prohibited, for when battery power is low, or when Hi-Res Audio (5 – 40,000 Hz frequency response) is desired.
The internal lithium polymer battery provides 38 hours of continuous use (up to 1000 hours in standby mode) and can be recharged using the included 1.0 m (3.3') USB charging cable.
- Bluetooth wireless technology with mic and volume/control switch built into the earcup for convenient control of smartphones and other Bluetooth wireless devices
- NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality enables touch pairing with NFC-compatible Bluetooth wireless technology devices
- Remembers up to eight Bluetooth wireless devices
- Large 45 mm drivers for outstanding sound quality
- LED indicator in earcup displays status of pairing, Bluetooth wireless connection, battery level and charging
- Soft, memory foam earpads and easily adjustable headband slider provide a comfortable on-ear fit
- Internal battery provides 38 hours of continuous use (1000 hours on standby) on a full charge
- 1.2 m (3.9') cable with mic/controls provides a wired connection for when wireless operation is prohibited (e.g., in airplanes or hospitals), when battery power is low, or when Hi-Res Audio is desired.
- Includes 1.0 m (3.3') USB charging cable and carrying pouch
|Driver Diameter||45 mm|
|Frequency Response||5-40,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||1,500 mW (for wired connection)|
|Battery||DC 3.7V lithium polymer battery|
|Battery Life||38 hours continuous use (1000 hours standby)
Charging Time: Approx. 4 hours (for 0-100% charge)
|Weight||185 g (6.5 oz), without cable|
|Cable||Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') with in-line control/microphone|
|Connector||3.5 mm (⅛") stereo mini-plug, L-shaped|
|Accessories Included||1.0 m (3.3') USB charging cable, pouch|
|Sensitivity (Microphone)||-40 dB (1V/Pa at 1 kHz)|
|Frequency Response (Microphone)||50 - 4,000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern (Microphone)||Omnidirectional|