Shipping and delivery available
Select options at checkout
An audiophile-grade built-in DAC makes digital files sound exquisite. You also get Bluetooth with aptX HD for simple, high-quality music streaming from your mobile devices.
One very cool external design touch: the side panels are customizable to suit your personal style preference. A pair of wood-grained panels are included for a classic look, as are a pair of black panels with a decorative wavy pattern. They attach magnetically, so you can swap them out at will.
Easy app control
Cambridge Audio's StreamMagic app offers comprehensive control and intuitive access to your favorite streaming music over your Wi-Fi network. It's compatible with popular services like Apple's AirPlay 2, Chromecast built-in, Spotify Connect, TIDAL, Qobuz, and more.
This amp features a digital optical input and a digital coaxial input. There's a Type-A USB input for streaming high-resolution files from a thumb drive. And there's even an HDMI port with ARC for connecting a compatible TV. A stereo RCA input lets you hook up a line-level analog source.
The back panel also includes stereo RCA preamp outputs for connecting to a separate power amp, and a mono RCA subwoofer output. For headphone listening, there's a 3.5mm jack on the front panel.
- 75 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz)
- built-in high-performance ESS Sabre ES9016K2M DAC
- Hypex NCore Class D amplification
- built-in dual-band Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth® wireless connectivity for streaming music from compatible smartphones, tablets, and computers
- aptX® HD encoding provides high-quality music streaming from compatible devices
- compatible file formats: ALAC, WAV, FLAC, MQA, AIFF, DSD, WMA, MP3, AAC, HE AAC, AAC+, OGG Vorbis
- StreamMagic app functions as a remote control and streaming platform
- large LCD screen displays source, settings, and album information
- full-metal casework with thick, brushed aluminum front panel and acoustically damped chassis for enhanced resonance control
- swappable magnetic side panels let you customize the player's look
- remote included
- Ethernet port for making a wired connection to your network
- Toslink optical digital input (up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution)
- coaxial digital input (up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution)
- USB Type-A for playing music from a thumb drive (up to 32-bit/384kHz PCM and DSD up to 11.2MHz)
- HDMI input with ARC (Audio Return Channel) for connecting a compatible TV
- unbalanced stereo RCA aux input
- mono RCA subwoofer output
- stereo RCA preamp output
- speaker output with binding-post connectors
- front-panel 3.5mm headphone jack
- IR input
Dimensions and warranty:
- 12-1/16"W x 3-9/16"H x 12-1/16"D
- weight: 11.02 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
Features & specs
|Watts RMS per Channel (8-ohms)||75|
|Watts RMS per Channel (6-ohms)||Not given|
|Watts RMS per Channel (4-ohms)||Not given|
|Minimum Impedance||Not given|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||Not given|
|Digital Music Features|
|Built-in DAC (Digital to Analog Converter)||Yes|
|Total Analog Inputs||1|
|Optical Digital Inputs||1|
|Coaxial Digital Inputs||1|
|Preamp Outputs||Stereo RCA|
|Dimensions and Warranty|
|Parts Warranty||3 Years|
|Labor Warranty||3 Years|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.