This elegant dimmer is compatible with a broad range of dimmable load types including most LEDs, incandescents, halogens, electronic low voltage (solid state) transformers, magnetic (iron core) low voltage transformers, fluorescents, and compact fluorescents. Available in 9 stylish colors and finishes. 120V, 240V, or 277V.
Important Note: If you are ordering a light almond product to match existing products and installations ordered prior to October 1, 2016, please order this product in the Legacy Light Almond color (C4-APD120-LL). If you are placing an order for a new light almond installation and do not need to color match an existing product, order this product in Light Almond (C4-APD120-LA).
Faceplates are not included. Don’t forget to order faceplates separately.
- Compatible with a variety of load types including LEDs, Incandescent, Halogen, Electronic Low Voltage (solid state) Transformers, Magnetic (iron core) Low Voltage Transformers, Fluorescents, and Compact Fluorescents
- Supports both forward phase (leading edge) and reverse phase (trailing edge) dimming
- Automatically detects load type and determines the appropriate dimming type
- Protection circuitry prevents device damage in case of short circuit or excessive
- Continuously measures energy being used by the attached load
- Elegant, sophisticated design makes a beautiful addition to any home or business
- Custom engraving available to clearly identify which light each dimmer controls
- Backlit button engraving with programmable color control for easy readability regardless of time of day or light level
- Programmable RGB LEDs provide status feedback for lighting and other devices in the system
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts backlight and status LED brightness depending on the light level in the room
- Available in a wide array of gloss and satin colors (See Available Colors)
- Control4® screw-less faceplates, sold separately, provide a sleek profile (See Available Accessories)
- California Title 20 compliant. See ctrl4.co/title20 for more information on Title 20 / Title 24 compliance
Contact us for more information
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.