Shipping and delivery available
Select options at checkout
Our customers have loved the value and performance of ELAC's Debut Series speakers. One of the company's latest additions to the lineup, the Debut Reference DBR62, offers an improved enclosure and crossover for even better sound than its predecessors.
As one might expect from an Andrew Jones-designed loudspeaker, the DBR-62 produces crystal-clear sound with excellent bass. Each speaker combines a 6-1/2" aramid fiber woofer with a 1" cloth dome tweeter — a pairing that lets your favorite albums, playlists, and movie soundtracks shine.
An improved cabinet, inside and out
One prominent improvement over previous Debut bookshelf models is the stoutness of the enclosure. Jones outfitted the DBR-62 with a stronger, stiffer cabinet and reinforced peripheral bracing to reduce unwanted resonance.
Each DBR62 comes with a removable magnetic grille.
- 1" cloth dome tweeter with newly designed waveguide for smooth, accurate highs and extended high-frequency response
- 6-1/2" aramid fiber woofer with cast chassis for tight, clean bass and midrange
- frequency response: 44-35,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 86 dB
- high-current amplification from a quality power amp or integrated amplifier is recommended for best performance
- impedance: 6 ohms
- recommended amplifier power: up to 120 watts
- custom multi-element crossover with high-grade components to ensure smooth transition between drivers
- 5-way binding post speaker terminals
- bass-reflex (ported) cabinet with front-firing port for flexible placement against a wall or bookshelf
- slotted vent design reduces port noise and improves bass extension compared to traditional port designs
- cabinet walls are internally braced for reduced resonance and improved stability
- oak vinyl finish with white baffle
- removable magnetic cloth grille
- 8-1/4"W x 14-1/4"H x 10-7/8"D
- weight: 18.1 lbs. (each)
- warranty: 3 years
Features & specs
|Tweeter Size (inches)||1|
|Midrange Size (inches)||N/A|
|Woofer Size (inches)||6.5|
|Woofer Composition||Aramid fiber|
|Power Range||up to 120|
|Frequency Response||44-35k Hz|
|Connector Type||5-way post|
|Mounting Bracket Included||No|
|Recommended Stand Height (inches)||24-26|
|Parts Warranty||3 Years|
|Labor Warranty||3 Years|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.