Shipping and delivery available
Select options at checkout
Through over a year of research and development of an acoustically transparent material, EluneVision has developed a material with minimal texturing, hole size and the highest perforation density in the industry.
This item does not qualify for free shipping. Please select pick up or a paid method at checkout. Orders placed with free shipping selected will automatically be cancelled.
Through over a year of research and development of an acoustically transparent material, EluneVision has developed a material with minimal texturing, hole size and the highest perforation density in the industry. The goal was to produce a material capable of both displaying the full detail of 1080p and 4K resolution video sources with minimal light loss and produce a screen that is completely transparent to sound.
The material is an extremely fine and yet acoustically transparent material that has over 2000 holes per square inch, which now sets the bar for the entire industry. Each sound perforation is only 0.0026" by 0.0035" in size.
The other engineering challenge was to deliver all the advantages of our Reference Studio 4K 100 material to the AudioWeave 4K. This meant designing a screening that has no texturing, no hot spotting and with perfect colour uniformity.
Unmatched Acoustic Transparency:
• Audio Transparency is the most important aspect of any Acoustic Weave screen. The ideal scenario is to have the screen material let all of the audio frequencies pass through it with zero attenuation. Of course, this is the engineering ideal, and cannot be achieved in actual practice. However, with careful design, a very small and inaudible linear attenuation with no comb filtering is possible. This is what the Reference Studio AudioWeave 4K material achieves.
• The AudioWeave 4K follows the original speaker frequency response very closely, with less than 0.35dB attenuation on average, an industry-best.
• EluneVision Reference Studio AudioWeave 4K is the only material to keep its linearity all the way up to 20kHz (the highest audible frequency by humans) and have virtually no attenuation.
• The EluneVision Reference Studio AudioWeave 4K material stands alone as the best-performing acoustically transparent material. Furthermore, screens featuring the AudioWeave 4K material have a price-performance ratio never before seen.
• As perforation size decreases and the hole density is increased, the audio transparency improves. This is where the EluneVision Reference Studio AudioWeave 4K material excels. With over 2000 holes/in2, this material has over 3x the holes per square inch than common mid-range weave materials which roughly match in price, and over 33% more holes per square inch than the nearest performance competitor, which costs 2.5x to 3.5x the price of the Reference Studio AudioWeave 4K screens. At the same time, each of the holes are about 85% smaller than common mid-range materials, and 25% smaller than the highest-end offerings, which allows this material to offer the best audio performance, while taking absolutely no performance hit in video performance.
• The other reason is material thickness. The greater the mass of material in front the speaker, the greater the sound attenuation and distortion. This material was engineered to be as thin, smooth and light as possible without compromising on video quality or material integrity.
• The end result is that the Reference Studio AudioWeave material is truly audio-transparent, while other high-end offerings still require expensive and time-consuming equalization.
Maximum Resoution and Detail Reproduction with Minimum Light Leakage
• The EluneVision Reference Studio AudioWeave 4K is engineered as very finely weaved material with holes that are only 0.0026 x 0.0035". This means only 1.8% of the surface area of the screen is actually composed of empty space. The finer and smoother weave pattern minimizes texturing and viewing distance, resulting in the capture of every detail from 1080P to 4K. Furthermore, the reduced light leakage means that more of the projectors light is returned to the viewer and not wasted, ensuring a crisp, bright image.
• The Reference Studio AudioWeave 4K material is not only the best material for audio-transparency, but also one that will not make the user have to choose between the best audio experience versus the best video experience. The extremely fine woven weave leaves pixel geometry perfectly intact. The Reference Studio AudioWeave 4K handles any dynamic colour range with ease, without degrading resolution or image performance. The material is definitely a no compromise material from a video performance perspective.
• No Sparkles or Graininess - Complete Invisibility of Screen Material
• Absolutely No Hot Spotting - 100% Screen Transparency. Hot spotting results in an area at the center of the screen with high glare and light, surrounded by a comparably darker image at the top, bottom and sides of the screen.
• Perfect White Field Uniformity. Reference Studio AudioWeave 4K material provides perfect white field uniformity due to the material’s lambertian diffuser nature. The brightness is even across the entire screen and there will not be areas of the screen which are brighter or dark to the viewer at any viewing angle.
• Colour Neutrality and Accuracy. EluneVision’s new Reference Studio AudioWeave 4K material is designed specifically to achieve the highest level of colour reproduction. To achieve this, the material is designed for a completely neutral colour reproduction.
• Ultra Wide Viewing Angle. Due to the near perfect lambertian diffuser properties of the Reference Studio AudioWeave 4K material, the viewing angle is a full 180 degrees, allowing seats to be placed off axis without any changes in brightness or white field uniformity. The image on the Reference Studio AudioWeave 4K material is consistent from edge-to-edge at all viewing angles.
• Three Year Warranty. The EluneVision Reference Studio AudioWeave 4K Tab-Tensioned Screen is backed with a 3 year warranty against manufacturer defects.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.