JL Audio 1 x 1000 W RMS Mono Channel Car Amplifier (JX10001D)
When you inspect a JX amplifier, you'll see specified oversized output transistors and rugged MOSFET power supplies that ensure ample current and thermal capacity.
Earn 1178 VIP POINTS!
You know you're holding a serious piece of sound equipment when you feel the heft of a JX amp. JL Audio designed these amplifiers with sturdy, high-grade parts that ensure excellent heat management, provide high current flow, and deliver stable performance in almost any situation. You won't find blinking lights or meters on the outside of these amps, but you will find oversized output transistors and rugged MOSFET power supplies inside. The sleek, high-mass aluminum heatsink keeps things cool enough to virtually eliminate thermal shut-downs.
The JX1000/1 mono amp puts out up to 1,000 watts RMS to your sub, so you'll experience thunderous bass in your music. Use the variable low-pass filter and bass boost to tune the amp to your subwoofer system. An optional remote level control lets you turn the sub up or down from the front seat. The amp includes speaker-level inputs, along with preamp inputs and outputs, so it's ready to work in virtually any system.
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 500 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (1,000 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- Class D amplifier design
- MOSFET switching power supply
- frequency response: 20 Hz - 150 Hz
- variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 45 Hz)
- optional wired remote level control
- preamp inputs and outputs
- speaker-level inputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 80-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 80-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 11-5/16"W x 2-1/8"H x 7-11/16"D
- warranty: 2 years