Built for off-road use
These 6-1/2" tower speakers are ideal for marine or off-road use. The super-stiff mica-injected polypropylene cones feature durable synthetic-rubber surrounds, while the 3/4" treated silk dome tweeters are mounted directly to the grilles for optimal sound dispersion. Lightweight neodymium magnets deliver heavy sound, but won't mess with your boat's center of gravity.
Tough enough for rough water
Specially tuned for maximum performance, these sleek, sharp-looking VEX speakers use marine-grade stainless steel, synthetic fibers, and UV-resistant polymer baskets to protect their inner workings against humidity and salt. They look terrific, of course, but they're also durable enough to survive in harsh marine environments.
Don't forget the clamps
Each of the injection-molded VEX pods features a weatherproof Lexan™ logo applique on the end opposite the speaker. The rotating clamp receiver is designed to mate with a JL Audio clamp system (sold separately) and allows you to aim the speakers for optimal performance.
- 6-1/2" 2-way marine tower speakers (pair)
- designed for marine and off-road use
- injection-molded, mica-filled polypropylene woofers with synthetic rubber surrounds
- UV- and corrosion-resistant polymer baskets and grilles
- 3/4" silk dome tweeters
- 2-way crossovers attached to the woofer baskets
- JL Audio mounting clamps (sold separately) are required
- each speaker includes 117" of 16-gauge marine speaker wire
- power handling: 60 watts RMS
- frequency response: 100-25,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 89.5 dB
- impedance: 4 ohms
- dimensions: 7-1/16"W x 7-5/16"H x 6-1/8"D
- warranty: 2 years
Features & specs
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
|Sensitivity||89.5 dB at 1 watt|
|Max RMS Power Handling||60|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||225|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.