Shipping and delivery available
Select options at checkout
The LX-NZ3 is a high-performance 4K UHD/HDR home theater projector with laser light source technology BLU-Escent. Thanks to the BLU-Escent light source, it realizes brightness of 3,000 lumens so there is no need to pull the curtains every time.
Plus, there is no need to care about the lamp life as it offers 20,000 hours of long life. Furthermore JVC's original Auto Tone Mapping function automatically adjusts to deliver the optimum HDR image all the time. This projector will enhance your viewing experience to a new level.
BLU-Escent laser light source achieves 3000 lumens brightness and 20,000 hour long life illumination
Thanks to the high brightness, a fully darkened room is not required to achieve excellent image quality, allowing the projector to be used in typical living and family room settings with high ambient light. Regardless of the room design, the projector delivers high quality HDR images with wide dynamic range.
Supports HDR (High Dynamic Range) content
The new projector supports HDR content, both HDR10 adopted for UHD Blu-ray and HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) adopted for broadcast cable, satellite and live TV. Furthermore, the LX-NZ3 automatically switches to the optimal picture mode based on the signal detected so users can enjoy HDR content without the need for manual adjustments.
Auto Tone Mapping automatically optimizes settings for HDR10 content1
HDR10 content brightness varies greatly from one release to another. To optimize performance based on content, the LX-NZ3 is equipped with Auto Tone Mapping that reads content brightness metadata (Max CLL / FALL 2) and automatically adjusts brightness settings based on that information.
1. In the case of content that does not contain mastering information, it will refer to a fixed value or need manual adjustment.
2. MaxCLL (Maximum Content Light Level), MaxFALL (Maximum Frame Average Light Level)
Wide lens shift with ± 60% vertical, ± 23% horizontal range with 1.6x zoom
The LX-NZ3 features lens shift with a wide ± 60% vertical, ± 23% horizontal range, and is equipped with a 1.6x zoom lens that supports a projection distance of 9.8 feet to 15.7 feet for a 100-inch screen. This flexibility allows placement in a wide range of environments without the need for keystone correction, which can degrade image quality.
Dynamic light source control achieves high image quality and Infinite : 1 contrast
With mechanical apertures, there is some delay when adjusting light output, but JVC’s laser light source can control light output instantaneously, so dynamic brightness adjustment is possible with little or no delay. By controlling the output of the laser according to the brightness of the scene, the LX-NZ3 can reproduce images closer to reality. Moreover, when a complete black signal is input, contrast of : 1 can be achieved by controlling the laser output.
High resolution 4K image from a compact projector
The LX-NZ3’s compact size is in part thanks to its use of the 0.47-inch Digital Micromirror Device, which allows the projector to deliver high resolution 4K images from a device that can be easily placed on a shelf, on a table or discreetly installed in a living or family room.
JVC 4K UHD DLP 3000 Lumens Laser Projector Highlights:
- 4K resolution (3840 x 2160) and HDR (HDR10/HLG) compatible.
- With JVC's original "Auto Tone Mapping" function, you can enjoy various HDR10 content with the best image quality without any difficult adjustments.
- Compact design for installation convenience: 41 cm by 34 cm, and less than 15 cm high (Approx. 16" by 13-1/2", and 5-3/4" in height).
- Compatible with HDMI standards (4K/60P 4:4:4) and HDCP 2.2.
- 4K input specs: Supports 4K/60p, 4:4:4/36bit, 4K/60p 4:2:2/36bit, and 4K/24p 4:4:4/36bit signals - for more vivid colors and subtle gradations.
- Connectors: PC in, HDMI 1 with HDCP2.2 support, HDMI 2, USB Mini B, Trigger (12 V), USB Mini A (1.5 A power supply), and RS-232.
- "BLU-Escent" Laser Light Source.
- 3,000 lm brightness and 20,000-hour long life.
- HDR (high dynamic range) for more realistic, dynamic images.
- "Auto Tone Mapping" for pristine HDR10 picture quality.
- 0.47-inch DMD for bright high-definition 4k images.
- Dynamic contrast ratio: Infinity:1.
- Wide lens shift function: +/-60% vertical, +/-23% horizontal.
- 1.6x high-resolution lens.
- HDCP2.2 compatibility with HDMI 1 terminal to support video-streaming services and copyright-protected content including UHD BD discs.
|Native Panel Resolution||4096 x 2160 (4K UHD)|
|3D Capable||Information Not Available|
|Aspect Ratio||Information Not Available|
|Refresh Rate (Televisions)||Information Not Available|
|Lumens/Brightness (Projectors)||3,000 Lumens|
|Contrast Ratio||∞:1 (Dynamic)|
|Response Time (Televisions)||Information Not Available|
|Picture-in-Picture||Information Not Available|
|HDCP Compliance||HDCP 2.2|
|Component Video Input(s)||Information Not Available|
|DVI Ports||Information Not Available|
|Composite Video Input(s)||Information Not Available|
|Analogue Audio Input(s) (RCA Inputs)||Information Not Available|
|USB Port(s)||2 - 1 Mini for service only, and 1 Type A for charging external device|
|Speakers (Televisions)||Information Not Available|
|Speaker Power Output||Information Not Available|
|Audio Enhancement (Televisions)||Information Not Available|
|HDMI-CEC||Information Not Available|
|Lamp Life (Home Projector)||Up to 20,000 Hours|
|Lamp Type (Home Projector)||Laser Phosphor|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.