Shipping and delivery available
Select options at checkout
Mix it up with Bluetooth®
For the times when you're sharing the ride, the KDC-BT572U enables you to pair two Bluetooth-equipped phones and quickly switch between them for hands-free calling. And when you're streaming audio, Kenwood's Music Mix feature lets you pair five phones so everybody can pick their tunes for the ultimate road trip party. You can also control this stereo directly from your iPhone® or Android™ phone using Kenwood's free Remote app.
Crank up the music
The KDC-BT572U offers direct control over a connected iPod or iPhone. You can also play, control, and charge select Android phones that are plugged into the rear USB port using the receiver's built-in AOA (Android Open Accessory 2.0). You can enjoy your favorite Pandora®, Spotify®, and iHeartRadio® Internet Radio stations from your iPhone or from your Android. And if that isn't enough music for you, you can also satisfy your music fix using the receiver's rear aux input for a portable music player. The USB port can handle MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, or FLAC music files on a thumb drive, too.
Satellite radio rocks
You can check out the incredibly deep programming offered by satellite radio by adding a SiriusXM tuner to this Kenwood. Ask any road warrior — there's nothing better than finding a great SiriusXM station, then listening to it for the duration of your trip.
Adjustments for sights and sounds
The KDC-BT572U boasts a 13-band equalizer and digital time alignment to set up the best possible sound in your car. This receiver also provides three sets of RCA preamp outputs, so you can amplifiers to your system for additional power and control for your speakers. With its variable color adjustment, you get to pick the color for the receiver's display and control buttons for just the right look in your dash.
- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- plays USB devices loaded with MP3, AAC, WMA, WAV, and FLAC music files
- detachable face with 16-digit LCD display and variable-color illumination
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming with dual phone connection
- built-in Android AOA control and charging of select Android devices (Android version 4.1 and higher) using the USB connection
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control
- Pandora, Spotify, and iHeartRadio Internet radio control with iPhone and Android
- Music Mix feature allows music streaming playback and control from up to five paired smartphones
- control the stereo using Kenwood's free Remote app
- 13-band graphic equalizer with digital time alignment
- bass boost and loudness controls
- compatible with SiriusXM tuner
- inputs: rear auxiliary input and USB port
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (2.5-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
Other Features and Specs:
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- warranty: 1 year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.