Shipping and delivery available
Select options at checkout
Stream music and make hands-free calls
Kenwood's KMM-BT328U receiver makes it as easy to access hands-free calling and music streaming. If you like the idea of using your smartphone as a remote control, download the Kenwood Remote App, and use your phone to play music and adjust receiver settings. Choose from an assortment of music sources, including Pandora®, Spotify®, and SiriusXM (with optional satellite radio tuner).
Spotify, Pandora, iTunes Radio, and stored music
Kenwood steps up your app experience in the car by giving you control of your smartphone from the KMM-BT328U. Navigate your favorite playlists and explore new music on Spotify, iTunes Radio, and Pandora.
If you keep music saved on your a thumb drive, accessing it is as simple as plugging into the USB input. The KMM-BT328U can play MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, and even high-resolution FLAC music files, so you can access your entire music library.
For the family ride, the KMM-BT328U enables you to pair two Bluetooth-equipped phones and quickly switch between them for hands-free calling. And when you're streaming audio, Kenwood's Music Mix feature lets you pair five phones, so everybody can pick their tunes for the ultimate road trip party.
Tune it up
Kenwood's Sound Reconstruction feature restores the depth that's often missing from compressed music files, while digital time alignment ensures that all that sound reaches your ears at the same time. A 13-band EQ lets you get the sound you like, and you can tune it from your phone with the Remote App.
The bright, variable-color 1.5-line LCD display makes it easy to see song titles and channel information with just a glance.
Expand your stereo experience
Kenwood builds three sets of 2.5-volt RCA preamp outputs into the KMM-BT328U for serious system expansion. You can also add a satellite radio tuner (subscription also required) to enjoy SiriusXM's remarkably varied range of music, entertainment, news, and sports programming, wherever you go.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities.
- digital media receiver (does not play CDs)
- Kenwood Remote App lets you control receiver settings with your smartphone
- built-in Bluetooth (Version 4.2)
- plays MP3, WAV, AAC, WMA, plus high-res FLAC and WAV music files
- 1.5 line LCD display with variable-color illumination
- built-in Amazon Alexa
- built-in iPhone control
- rapid-charging of select smartphones using USB connection
- iAP2 support for Apple Music and iTunes Radio playback
- Music Mix feature allows music streaming playback and control from up to five paired smartphones
- Pandora and Spotify Internet radio control with iPhone and Android
- connect two phones at once
- Drive EQ improves sound to compensate for exterior noise
- 13-band equalizer
- digital time alignment
- high-pass and low-pass filters for front, rear, and sub outputs
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: front USB (1.5A) and AUX inputs
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (2.5-volt front, rear, sub)
Other Features and Specs:
- built-in amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- removable theft-deterrent faceplate
- microphone included for phone calls
- warranty: 1 year
Features & specs
|Backup Camera Input||No|
|Second Camera Input||No|
|Alexa Voice Control||Y|
|Memory Card Slot||USB|
|Satellite Radio Ready||SiriusXM|
|RMS Power (CTA-2006)||N/A|
|RMS Power (Manufacturer)||22 watts|
|Peak Output||50 watts|
|RMS Power Bandwidth||20-20kHz|
|Sub Preamp Outputs||Yes|
|Switchable Rear Preamp Outputs||No|
|Navigation App Compatible (iOS)|
|Navigation App Compatible (Android)|
|Preamp Voltage||2.5 volts|
|Key Button Color||Variable|
|Steering Wheel Control Compatible||Adapter required|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|FM Sensitivity||8.2 dBf|
|Radio Data System||Yes|
|Music File Playback||MP3,WMA,AAC,WAV,FLAC|
|High-res Playback||FLAC (96kHz)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.