Shipping and delivery available
Select options at checkout
Big on smartphones
Kenwood's DMX4707S digital multimedia receiver features built-in Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, giving you extensive voice control so you can keep your eyes on the road. Plug in your iPhone® or Android device, and this Kenwood's 6.8" capacitive touchscreen displays you the navigation, messaging, and music apps you know so well. If your phone is tucked away, you can still use this receiver's built-in Bluetooth® for wireless convenience. And if you like experimenting with your sound, a solid suite of sound processing and tone controls gives you free reign over all aspects of your soundstage.
Kenwood packs all of these features into a shallow-mount chassis, with a depth just under 3".
CarPlay integrates your iPhone into the driving experience in a seamless interface, allowing you to access iPhone content with the sound of your voice. That means easy access to your music library, audiobooks, phone, messages, navigation, and many third-party streaming music apps, too.
If you're an Android user, this receiver is ready for your phone, too. Android Auto integrates your Android device into the driving experience without distracting you from the job at hand — driving . You'll have easy voice access to Google Maps, weather, music, and apps, not to mention your text messages. And you can make calls, too, of course.
If you use apps unsupported by Android Auto, not to worry. With a USB connection, this receiver will mirror your Android screen, giving you touchscreen control over your favorite phone features.
Music is a priority
Got a rare music library? Load your music files onto a USB drive for easy playback. If you're looking for radio stations that won't fade away as you leave the city limits, add a SiriusXM tuner (not included) to this Kenwood to enjoy satellite radio's deep programming from Portland, Oregon to Portland, Maine. The DMX4707S also includes a sensitive AM/FM tuner to catch all your local stations too.
Lots of ways to shape your music
In addition to offering lots of options for music, Kenwood provides several ways to get the most out of your tunes. This receiver's 13-band equalizer, deep crossover settings, and built-in digital time alignment take tweaking to a new level. If your car speakers are located down low in the doors, this receiver also offers Stage EQ, which adjusts your music's frequencies to virtually "raise" your speakers for better, more natural imaging. The DMX4707S also includes 2-volt RCA preamp outputs that provide an clean signal when it's time to add amplifiers to your system.
Smartphone note: If you're going to use your smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check "Details" for compatibility information.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities.
You'll need a wired connection to your parking brake to access settings and other features on this receiver. Your parking brake must be connected and set in order to view video on its screen.
- shallow-mount digital multimedia receiver with AM/FM tuner
- plays a variety of music files via USB
- MP3, WMA, AAC music files
- high-resolution WAV and FLAC music files
- 6.75" capacitive touchscreen display
- fits double-DIN (4" tall) dash openings
- Apple CarPlay compatible (requires wired USB connection to your phone)
- Android Auto compatible (requires wired USB connection to your phone)
- built-in Bluetooth with dual phone connection for hands-free calling and music streaming
- Android mirroring via USB
- 13-band graphic EQ with Drive EQ and digital time alignment
- bass boost and loudness controls
- high- and low-pass filters
- parking grid lines for rear-view camera
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: rear USB input, rear analog A/V input (mini-jack), backup camera input
- outputs: rear composite video output, 5-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear, mono sub)
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings and other features on this receiver (the brake must be connected and set for video display)
- built-in amplifier (21 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- warranty: 1 year
Features & specs
|AUX Input||Mini (rear)|
|Audio/video Input||Mini (rear)|
|Backup Camera Input||Yes|
|Second Camera Input||No|
|Siri Control||CarPlay only|
|Alexa Voice Control||N|
|Memory Card Slot||USB memory|
|Satellite Radio Ready||SiriusXM 2.0|
|iPhone||5 and up|
|RMS Power (CTA-2006)||N/A|
|RMS Power (Manufacturer)||21 watts|
|Peak Output||45 watts|
|RMS Power Bandwidth||20-20kHz|
|Sub Preamp Outputs||Yes|
|Switchable Rear Preamp Outputs||No|
|Navigation App Compatible (iOS)||Apple, Google, Waze|
|Navigation App Compatible (Android)||Google, Waze|
|Preamp Voltage||2 volts|
|Key Button Color||Blue|
|Steering Wheel Control Compatible||Adapter required|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|FM Sensitivity||16.2 dBf|
|Radio Data System||Yes|
|Music File Playback||MP3,WMA,AAC,WAV,FLAC|
|High-res Playback||FLAC,WAV (up to 24-bit/192kHz)|
|Second Camera Input Lane Watch||N|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.