Shipping and delivery available
Select options at checkout
Designed for optimum efficiency
Kenwood packed this amp with space-saving features. Class D technology reduces the size of the power supply, while the internal heatsink is tilted to reduce height without compromising the amp's cooling system. Recessed power and speaker wire terminals help to further reduce the amp's footprint, protect the connections, and give your installation a neat, professional look.
Controls for the best sound
You can contour the sound with high- and low-pass filters so your full-range speakers play efficiently and sound their best. The front and rear channels have separate gain and filter controls so you can adjust for different types of speakers. The subwoofer channel features its own low-pass filter that'll send the correct frequencies to your sub and enclosure, with an adjustable bass boost that adds some low-end punch when you want it.
- 5-channel amplifier
- 60 watts RMS x 4 + 400 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 75 watts RMS x 4 + 600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 150 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 600 watts RMS at 2 ohms
- CEA-2006 compliant
- variable high- and low-pass filters on front and rear channels (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable low-pass filter on subwoofer channel (50-200 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Class-D amplifier design
- cooling fan
- frequency response: 20-20k Hz
- preamp inputs
- fuse rating: 40A x 3
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 10-1/4"W x 2"H x 8"D
- warranty: 2 years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.