KENWOOD Excelon Mono Subwoofer Car Amplifier (XR10011)
There's power and then there's POWER. The Kenwood Excelon XR1001-1 sub amplifier powers your sub with up to 1,000 watts RMS, and that's a real world rating, not that inflated number you find printed on a lot of amps. Even better, the XR1001-1 can fit into many different places in your car because of its incredibly low profile — it's only 2" tall.
Designed for optimum efficiency
Kenwood packed this amp with space-saving features. Class D technology reduces the size of the power supply, while the internal heatsink is tilted to reduce height without compromising the amp's cooling system. Recessed power and speaker wire terminals help to further reduce the amp's footprint, protect the connections, and give your installation a neat, professional look.
Controls for the best bass
This no-nonsense amplifier features low-pass and subsonic filters that send the correct frequencies to your sub so it'll play efficiently and sound its best. The amp also includes an adjustable bass boost that adds some low-end punch when you want it.
XR1000.1 control panel
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 500 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (1,000 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- CTA-2006 compliant
- Class-D amplifier design
- frequency response: 20-200 Hz
- variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 or 24 dB/octave)
- variable subsonic (infrasonic) filter (15-40 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- adjustable bass boost (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- preamp inputs and outputs
- speaker-level inputs feature signal-sensing turn-on
- fuse rating: 40A x 3
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 12-5/8"W x 2"H x 6-11/16"D
- warranty: 2 years