Shipping and delivery available
Select options at checkout
Bluetooth with aptX technology
With built-in Bluetooth®, you'll be able to play your favorite music or have a clear phone conversation without exposing your phone to the wind and waves. Your calls will sound good, and aptX technology lets you stream music from your newer Android phone with exceptional sound quality.
Got an iPod® or iPhone®?
You can plug it into the rear USB input to access your playlists. Dedicated "search" and "return" buttons, plus handy tools like AppMode, Alphabet, Percentage Skip, and Related Search help you find your music fast. If you have a compatible iPhone, you can take advantage of convenient Siri® Eyes Free functionality.
Attention Android users
If you store your music on an Android™ device, Android Open Accessory protocol (AOA) lets you connect and control your phone through the front USB port or with built-in Bluetooth. You'll be able to run the apps you like and take advantage of a variety of search and playback features. The "rapid-charge" USB port will even charge your Android phone while it's plugged in.
Let your FLAC files fly
You don't have to rely on your phone for entertainment, however. You can pop in a CD, plug in a thumb drive, or by jack another device into the front-panel aux input. This receiver plays all your digital music, including lossless FLAC files. Use the 13-band EQ to shape the sounds to suit your style.
Build a big-time audio system
You can connect multiple Kenwood marine remotes to control the KMR-D772BT from anywhere on your boat. And, if you're a satellite radio fan, add a SiriusXM tuner (subscription required) to enjoy all your favorite music, sports, and talk, even when you're miles offshore. This receiver features three sets of 5-volt preamp outputs, so you'll be in good shape when you decide to add marine amplifiers (and maybe a subwoofer) to your system.
Ready for the great outdoors
Kenwood built this receiver to handle life in water or on the trail. It features a conformal coating that keeps moisture out of the internal circuitry, plus a CD slot cover and covers for the inputs. The big, bright, anti-glare 1.5-line LCD display makes it easy to see song titles and channel information when you're on the water, but this receiver is also a smart choice for Jeeps and other off-road vehicles.
Installation note: This marine radio is water-resistant, but we recommend mounting it in a water-resistant enclosure or using a cover for best performance.
- -marine CD receiver with built-in Bluetooth
- -built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- -control your music with Kenwood's remote app
- -aptX technology delivers near-CD-quality Bluetooth audio from compatible devices
- -Android Open Accessory protocol (AOA) lets you control phone-based content
- -plays USB media loaded with MP3, WMA, WAV, and FLAC files
- -plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC music files
- -1.5 line LCD display with white default setting
- -conformal-coated PCB circuit board
- -durable CD slot cover
- -Drive EQ improves sound to compensate for exterior noise
- -Sound Reconstruction restores fullness to compressed digital files
- -13-band EQ
- -low-pass filter and sub level control
- -Speaker Setting function for different sizes and types of speakers
- -dual phone capable
- -iPod/iPhone direct connection with optional cable
- -Android Open Accessory protocol works with cables or Bluetooth
- -stream Internet radio from Pandora, Spotify, and more
- -Music Control app enables playback of music files over USB from Android devices
- -compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- -inputs: front USB and rear AUX
- -outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (5-volt front, rear, sub)
Other Features and Specs:
- -rear-wired Bluetooth microphone included
- -dual-zone variable color illumination
- -removable theft-deterrent faceplate
- -view menu in English or Spanish
- -warranty: 1 year
Features and Specs
|Memory Card Slot||USB|
|Satellite Radio Ready||SiriusXM|
|RMS Power (CTA-2006)||N/A|
|RMS Power (Manufacturer)||22 watts|
|Peak Output||50 watts|
|RMS Power Bandwidth||20-20kHz|
|Sub Preamp Outputs||Yes|
|Switchable Rear Preamp Outputs||No|
|Preamp Voltage||5 volts|
|Key Button Color||Variable|
|Steering Wheel Control Compatible||Adapter required|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|FM Sensitivity||8.2 dBf|
|Radio Data System||Yes|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.