Shipping and delivery available
Select options at checkout
Four view modes
The camera gives you four view modes, including overhead, ultra-wide, wide, and corner views. The package includes a dash-mount button that allows you to switch modes, and you can also use the touchscreen on a compatible Kenwood receiver to switch view modes.
Front view too
The CMOS-320 also works as a front-view camera. You can connect it to the A/V input on select Kenwood receivers, set it as a front camera in the menu, then switch views between the front and rear cameras. The 25-foot cable and harness assembly is long enough for most vehicles and includes a composite video connector, so it'll work with almost any video receiver. Kenwood includes the mounting bracket, power cord, and mode-switching unit.
Note: A rear-view camera provides an additional view when reversing your vehicle. It is intended to be used in conjuction with your rear- and side-view mirrors to give a fuller picture of what's behind you. It is not intended as a replacement for your mirrors.
- rear-view camera with view selection button
- 195-degree horizontal and 145-degree vertical view
- 330,000 pixels
- built-in power supply
- multiple view modes
- Ultra Wide View: 195-degrees
- Wide View: 135-degrees
- Overhead View: displays image as if from straight above vehicle
- Corner View: views as seen from two corners displayed on left and right halves
- can be used as a front camera with the Kenwood DNX7160, DNX7180, DNX7190, DNX771HD, DNX891HD, DNX9960, DNX9980, DNX9990 in-dash navigation receivers
- warranty: 1 year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.