Shipping and delivery available
Select options at checkout
With integrated whole-house audio systems becoming more popular than ever, Klipsch designed the CDT-5650-C II to meet the market's demand for a high-performance in-ceiling loudspeaker that easily challenges the inherent limitations of fixed locations.
Thanks to a patent-pending gimbal mechanism known as Controlled Dispersion Technology (CDT) both the high and low frequencies of the CDT-5650-C II can be directed towards the listening area. With the 100 degree, Titanium compression driver (tweeter) symmetrical Tractrix® Horn, directing sound is more accurate than a typical dome tweeter which disperses a wider breadth of sound, leading to more reflected sounds that blur sonic details. The refined, 6.5-inch Cerametallic™ woofer also has great positioning capabilities. It can rotate a full 360 degrees and then shift 15 degrees in any direction. This flexibility combined with the swiveling tweeter puts you in complete control of where the sound will go.
The addition of a Linear Travel Suspension to the tweeter increases high frequency detail and smoothness. Other professional grade features such as a premium network and treble and bass contour switches help the CDT-5650-C II establish a new benchmark in architectural audio excellence.
- Horn-loaded technology increases acoustic output while significantly reducing distortion
- Controlled Directivity Technology™ directs high and midbass frequencies to the main listening area
- Treble and midbass attenuation switches
- Elegant new, low-profile SlimTrim™ magnetic grille
- Built From 2012
- Crossover Frequency 2440Hz
- Enclosure Material/Type ABS/Infinite baffle, front flush with wall
- Finish White paintable frame and grill
- Fire Rated Enclosure ME-650-C (sold separately))
- Frequency Response 60Hz-23KHz ± 3dB
- High Frequency Driver1"� (2.54cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver mated to a swiveling 100° round Tractrix® Horn
- Installation Kit IK-650-C (sold separately)
- Low Frequency Driver 6.5" (16.51cm) pivoting Cerametallic cone woofer
- Nominal Impedance 8 ohms compatible
- Power Handling 50W RMS / 200W Peak
- Recommended Amplifier Power 100 W
- Sensitivity 94dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Wire Gauage Accommodated 12 ga
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.