KLIPSCH High Output, Full Range 8" 2-Way In-Ceiling Loudspeaker (IC800TW)
The IC-800-T packs proven materials and Tractrix® horn technology into a high performance, install friendly, UL-2043 & 1480 certified loudspeaker with an integrated backcan. For distributed applications, the IC-800-T features a 70/100 volt, 100 watt, multi-tap transformer. A single rotary switch for the 8-ohm bypass and multi-tap settings is conveniently located under the speaker grille.
- Tight 75 degree coverage pattern for high ceiling applications
- 100 watt, low insertion loss, multitap transformer for high output and less compression
- 70-volt, 100-volt or low impedance operation selectable via a front baffle switch
- Tractrix port design for deep bass with improved linear response
- Excellent low-frequency performance for applications where low-frequency bass extension is required
- Designed to mix & match with Klipsch CA-T speakers