MIDLAND Emergency Dynamo Crank Red Radio With AM/FM Weather Alert
The E+Ready ER310 Emergency Crank Weather Alert Radio from Midland is a valuable tool for emergency situations. It not only keeps you informed during severe weather or civil emergencies, but it can alert search and rescue teams to your whereabouts as well. It can be powered via a solar panel, a hand crank, or its rechargeable Li-ion battery, ensuring long-lasting functionality. As a back-up power option, the ER310 can run on six AA batteries.
The radio can tune in AM and FM frequencies, as well as NOAA weather channels. There are seven preset weather channels with a frequency band between 162.400 and 162.550 MHz. A built-in flashlight with a Cree LED provides 130 lumens of light. It has low, high, and strobe modes, as well as an SOS beacon, which transmits SOS in Morse code for emergency assistance. An ultrasonic dog whistle can help alert canine search-and-rescue teams to your position.
- Weather Alert Function
- When a weather alert is received the weather alert function will sound an audible siren, and the flashlight and LCD screen will flash on and off for 1 minute to alert you to the incoming information.
- Emergency Help
- The Cree LED flashlight can be used as an emergency beacon that flashes SOS in Morse Code. An ultrasonic dog whistle can help alert canine search-and-rescue teams to your position.
- Long Battery Life
- The included 2600mAh battery provides up to 32 hours of normal use. As a back-up power option, the ER310 can run on six AA batteries.
- USB Charger
- Charge the internal battery through the USB charger, or plug in your smartphones or tablets to charge them right from the radio's USB outlet.
- LCD Screen
- The LCD screen displays radio information as well as a clock, and can be backlit for use in low light situations.
|Channels||7 weather presets|
|Frequency Band||162.400 - 162.550 MHz|
|Connections||1 x Headphone jack
1 x USB output port
1 x USB input port
|FCC Compliance||Part 15|
|Light Source||Cree LED|
|Lumen Output||130 lumens|
|Display||Backlit LCD screen|
|Recharging Time||Hand Crank: 1 minute of hand cranking = up to 9 minutes of radio use
Solar Panel: 1 hour in optimal sunlight = up to 45 minutes of radio use
USB Charger: 5.5 hours = up to 25 hours of use
|Battery||1 x 3.7 VDC, 2600 mAh Li-ion battery
6 x AA Batteries (Backup Power Source)
|Dimensions||8.0 x 2.3 x 3.4" / 20.3 x 5.8 x 8.6 cm|
|Weight||With battery: 1.46 lb / 0.7 kg
Without battery: 1.0 lb / 0.5 kg