Shipping and delivery available
Select options at checkout
Enjoy stereo playback from a single speaker
Want rich, detailed music but just have room for a single speaker? Then check out Monitor Audio's C165-T2. This high-quality in-ceiling speaker uses a dual-tweeter design to deliver the complete stereo mix without the need for an additional speaker.
The C165-T2 is perfect for kitchens, hallways, or any other room where you want music from a single in-ceiling location. You'll enjoy crisp bass response from the 6-1/2" woofer, and smooth highs from two 1" gold dome C-CAM® tweeters — the same tweeter Monitor puts in their higher-end custom-install speakers.
If this is a do-it-yourself install, check out my guide to installing in-ceiling speakers, along with our selection of in-wall speaker wire. You can paint the included magnetic grille to blend in with your décor.
- stereo-input speaker plays both the left and right channels of the stereo mix
- two pivoting 1" gold dome C-CAM® (Ceramic-Coated Aluminum/Magnesium) tweeters
- 6-1/2" MMP® II (Metal Matrix Polymer) woofer
- unobtrusive frame and low-profile grille for discreet installation
- recommended amplifier power: 20-65 watts
- frequency response: 60-25,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 88.5 dB
- impedance: 6 ohms (each input)
- patented Tri-Grip® mounting system ensures maximum surface seal for better bass and midrange clarity
- paintable removable magnetic steel grille
- cutout diameter: 8-5/16"
- overall diameter: 9-13/16"
- mounting depth: 4-9/16"
- weight: 4.7 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.