Shipping and delivery available
Select options at checkout
Our first Dolby Atmos enabled speaker module features a 25 mm C-CAM Gold dome tweeter with optimised waveguide and a 4" C-CAM Mid-Bass Driver to deliver a powerfully moving entertainment experience.
With Dolby Atmos, sounds are no longer constrained to channels, but can be precisely placed and moved in three-dimensional space. A new sensation of height immerses the listener in the action, creating a full audio atmosphere and realistically depicting objects moving overhead.
Dolby Atmos renders everything from movie dialogue to whirlwind action with astonishing clarity, richness, detail, and depth. It all comes together in a sound that will thrill your senses. The up-firing speaker has been styled to sit on top of our Bronze 50 and Bronze 200 speakers. As it has the same footprint, it can also be paired with our Silver 50 and Silver 200s, and it can additionally be used as a height speaker in a home cinema configuration (without Atmos functionality).
- Monitor Audio's signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter featuring the new Optimised Waveguide allows the tweeter’s directivity pattern to be tightly controlled in order to maximise the reflected sound off the ceiling whilst minimising the direct sound to the listener. This creates a realistic and convincing height source and incredibly lifelike sound
- Dolby Atmos® approved add-on module used to reflect sound off the ceiling in a home cinema system to create another dimension
- Styled to match and be positioned perfectly atop Bronze 50 or Bronze 200 speakers for use in any AV home cinema system
- Can be positioned directly on top of the front and/or rear speakers in a two or four Dolby Atmos® enabled speaker setup for added atmosphere
- Sealed cabinet – for accurate performance when installed in restricted voids or close to a wall
- Dedicated keyhole wall-mounts included for easy installation and flush-to-wall placement (when wall-mounted, the speaker no longer works to Dolby Atmos® principles)
- Discreet design and can be used as separate height surround speakers
- Same foot print as the Silver 50 and Silver 200 so can additionally be used with Silver Series AV system set ups
The new Bronze Series has been intricately engineered to optimise your audio experience, whether you’re listening to your favourite album or watching the latest Hollywood blockbuster.
Consisting of eight different models, you can create the perfect sound system to suit your music or home cinema needs, from our compact bookshelf speakers to the powerful yet detailed performance of our larger floorstanding speakers. With the addition of our new Dolby Atmos® Enabled upward-firing speakers, you can add a whole new dimension to your favourite movie experiences.
Sound that’s more life-like
Bronze Series features our new Uniform Dispersion Waveguide, combined with our signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter, it’s specifically designed for even sound dispersion, improved time alignment and a lower crossover frequency.
Smoother, tighter bass
Bronze Series new C-CAM Drivers have been specially engineered using conical diaphragm geometry for increased control and Damped Concentric Mode (DCM) technology for a more accurate time response. The drivers also feature a larger diameter voice coil to allow production of higher sound pressure levels.
Another dimension to your movies
Add even more atmosphere to your Bronze Series home cinema system with the new Bronze AMS Dolby Atmos® enabled speakers, that sit neatly atop the new Bronze 50 or Bronze 200 models.
The new Bronze Series has undergone a complete redesign, featuring four contemporary finishes (White, Walnut, Urban Grey and Black) with a sleek contrasting baffle and matching magnetic grille.
|Frequency response (-6dB) Free field In room||120 – 25,000 Hz
105 – 30,000 Hz
|Sensitivity (2.83v @ 1m)||86 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Minimum Impedance||4 ohms|
|Maximum SPL||107 dBA (pair)|
|Power Handling (RMS)||60 W|
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements||10 — 60 W|
|Bass Alignment||Sealed Cabinet|
|Crossover Frequency||2,500 Hz|
|Drive Unit Complement||1 x 4" C-CAM mid-range driver
1 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with optimised Waveguide
|External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D))||152 x 166 x 242 mm|
|External Dimensions (including Outrigger Feet and Spikes (H x W x D))||N/A|
|Weight (each)||2.5 kg (5 lb 8 oz)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.