NAPOLEON LEX 605 with Side Burner, Stainless Steel - Propane (LEX605RSBIPSS)
Turn your backyard into the envy of your friends with the Napoleon LEX 605 stainless steel BBQ. This propane-fueled grill is equipped with ceramic infrared burners that let you sear, grill, bake, rotisserie, and more. It has a cutting board that lets you prep meals right at the grill and a side burner for making sauces, sauteing veggies, and more.
Earn 3094 VIP POINTS!
- -Propane fuel heats up quickly and delivers consistent temperatures for a delicious grill flavour
- -Stainless steel WAVE cooking grids deliver consistent heat transfer and creating the unique Napoleon sear lines
- -With 605 sq. in. of grilling space fits up to 32 four-inch burgers at once
- -6 stainless steel and ceramic infrared burners deliver optimal temperatures with the ability to go from searing over high heat, to baking on the grill like an oven, to rotissering an entire roast
- -Main burner produces up to 64,000 BTU's, side burner offers up to 11,000 BTU's, and a back burner delivers 15,500 BTU's of grilling power
- -Side burner allows you to make sauces, saute vegetables, and more
- -245 sq. in. warming rack keeps your food at the perfect temperature until everyone is ready to eat
- -ACCU-PROBE temperature gauge allows you to accurately monitor your burner's temperature
- -JETFIRE ignition system makes it easy to start
- -Two durable stainless steel doors and double-walled lid for long-lasting use
- -Large side shelves and included cutting board let you prep meals right at the grill
- -Integrated ice bucket fills to become a drink station
- -iGlow knobs feature LED backlighting that lets you easily see the controls in low light
- -Tapered grease pan is completely removable for easy cleaning
- -General care: Scrape off the black crust on your grate with a scraper after cooking to prevent carbon buildup. You can also use a rust-proof wire brush to dislodge stubborn deposits or remove grease.
- -Check your manual for any special cleaning instructions
Contact us for further information