As flat panels become larger with each passing year, Millenia LP XL - at just over 33” long - is a perfect choice. Create a fantastic 2-channel sound, or include a third as a center channel for an even better sound experience. Wall mount or table mount using supplied stands.
High-Frequency Drive Units
- S-PAL Satin-Anodized Pure-Aluminum Dome
- Rigid Mineral-Filled ABS Chassis
- Protective, Perforated Aluminum Mesh Screen Guard with Wide Dispersion Architecture and Integrated Phase Ring
- High-Power Apical Former
- Advanced Motor Structure with Extruded Aluminum Heat sink.
Bass/Midrange Drive Units
- High-Poformance Anodized Unibody Bass/midrange Cone
- Performance-Optimized Nitrite-Butodiene rubber Surround
- Nomex Spider
- High-power Apical Former
- High-Performance Motor Assembly includes 1-1/2” High-Temperature Aluminum Voice coil and Powerful Neodymium Magnet
- Steel Heatfin Basket
- High-Performance Anodized Unibody Bass/Midrange Cone
- Performance-optimized Nitrite Butadiene Rubber Surround
- Precision-Tuned Resonances System.
- Ultra thin (1-3/4 in / 4.4 cm) including wall mount 3-driver, 2-way bass-reflex with four passive radiators in ultra-thin on-wall with molded high-gloss polymer enclosure.
Millenial LP XL Speaker
|Desing||7-driver, 2-way bass-reflex includes powered drivers and passive radiators|
|Crossover||2nd-order electro-acoustic at 2.6 kHz|
|Frequency Response ON AXIS||±3 dB from 120 Hz – 21 kHz|
|High Frequency Driver||One 25-mm (1 in) S-PAL™ dome, ferro-fluid damped/cooled|
|Midrange Frequency Driver||Two 114-mm (4-1/2 in) anodized unibody cones, 37-mm (1-1/2 in) high-temperature aluminum voice coils, Nomex spider, Nitrile-Butadiene rubber surround, neodymium magnet, basket integrated motor heat dissipation system, tempered steel heatfin basket.|
|Low Frequency Extension||60 Hz (DIN)|
|Sensitivity Room / Anechoic||92 dB / 89 dB|
|Frequency Response 30" OFF-AXIS||±3 dB from 120 Hz – 15 kHz|
|Suitable Amplifier Power Range||15-130 Watts||Maximum Input Power||70 Watts|
|Impedance||Compatible with 8 ohms|
|Dimension (H x W x D)||33-3/4" × 6-3/4" × 1-3/4" (83.8cm × 15.2cm × 2.5cm)|
|Weight||9 Lbs (4.1 Kg)|
|Finishes||Black gloss with brushed aluminum accents|
|Passive Radiators||Four 114-mm (4-1/2 in) anodized unibody cones, Nitrile-Butadience rubber surround, precision-tuned resonance system|
Contact us for more information
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.