Shipping and delivery available
Select options at checkout
Pioneer's AVIC-W6600NEX navigation receiver combines — speed and convenience — into one useful package. On the speed front, it lets you get going on your car trips quickly thanks to wireless Apple CarPlay®. No more having to pause to plug your iPhone® in, just fire up your car and go. And for convenience, you get WebLink®, maps and traffic reports, an HD Radio™ tuner, Bluetooth®, and sonic upgrades that'll make even the most routine commute more magical.
More phone fun with Apple CarPlay and WebLink
Using this Pioneer's wireless connection, your smartphone links right up and you're ready to roll with all the voice-control wonderfulness that Apple CarPlay brings to driving.
This Pioneer includes WebLink, which provides you simple in-dash control over select apps like YouTube® and Yelp®. It essentially replaces Pioneer's AppRadio Mode+ functionality, while adding more features. WebLink works with both iPhone and Android™, and you'll need the Pioneer WebLink app on your phone. And it works with Amazon Alexa, so you can ask questions, add items to your shopping list, and access your Amazon Prime Music account (you'll also need to add the Vozsis for Alexa app to your phone to enjoy this feature).
You can switch between CarPlay and WebLink with just two finger taps. So load up the free Pioneer WebLink app, plug in your phone, and you'll have quick access.
If you have an Android device, you can still benefit from Wi-Fi Certified Miracast™, which lets you mirror your phone's screen wirelessly on the AVIC-W6600NEX's display with your parking brake engaged.
A gorgeous touchscreen awaits your NEX move
You'll see everything you need at a glance on this receiver's 6.2" screen featuring Pioneer's info-rich NEX interface, and you can customize the display to put as many apps and sources on the home screen as you like.
Cruise without worry as the receiver leads the way
A lost driver is an unhappy driver, so count on this receiver's GPS technology to guide you practically anywhere in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico. You can search for stopping points along your route among the 12 million included points of interest, or mark your own favorite spots for future reference.
Wireless Bluetooth connectivity keeps you in contact with others from the road with hands-free calling, and the included external microphone gives your conversations plenty of clarity.
Get a clearer view with a camera or two
You can also connect up to two cameras, so you can see more of what's near your vehicle when getting in and out of tight spots. And Pioneer's onscreen parking guidelines help you maneuver into your space. Need to pull up your rear-view camera in a hurry? A dedicated icon in the source menu gives you instant access.
- DVD/CD receiver with 6.2" touchscreen (with detachable control panel) and AM/FM tuner
- fits double-DIN (4" tall) dash openings
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- built-in HD Radio tuner
- 5 display color; 112 key color options
- remote control
- plays lossless FLAC audio files (up to 192kHz/24-bit) from flash media
- works with Apple CarPlay (wired and wireless)
- WebLink for in-dash control of select apps, including YouTube, Yelp, and Amazon Alexa
- Pioneer WebLink smartphone app required — Vozsis for Alexa app required for Alexa functionality
- Siri Eyes Free control with compatible iOS devices
- Wi-Fi Certified Miracast™ for wireless screen-mirroring of select Android devices
- Pandora control through iPhone and Android
- maps of United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico, plus 12.4 million points of interest
- free traffic updates in major metropolitan areas
- text-to-speech announces actual street names at turns
- lane guidance
- speed limit warnings
- plays CDs, DVDs, and USB drives (see Details for full capabilities)
- 13-band graphic EQ with Easy EQ preset equalizer
- low- and high-pass filters with adjustable crossover points
- Advanced Sound Retriever enhances compressed digital files
- dual-zone A/V output
- works with SiriusXM SXV300 tuner — supports Tune Mix, Traffic & Weather Now, and Sports Flash features
- inputs: HDMI input; dual rear USB inputs; 2 rear A/V inputs (mini, RCA); backup camera input (A/V input can be used for a 2nd cam)
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer); rear A/V output (mini audio, RCA video)
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings and other features on this receiver (the brake must be connected and set for video display)
- built-in amplifier (14 watts RMS/50 watts peak x 4 channels)
- CTA-2006 compliant
- works with steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.