Shipping and delivery available
Select options at checkout
It offers full DSD256 support and upsampling of all input signals to 768kHz from USB, coaxial and optical inputs. This realizes high-resolution sound playback with a rich sound field and bass representation with less distortion. It features five digital inputs as well as analogue line level input and phono line in. The Bluetooth receiver supports aptX for best wireless sound conversion. That makes it suitable for any source available. One variable, one fixed analogue output and also one to connect the Pre Box DS2 Digital to your subwoofer are available. The samplerate converter (AK4137) features three different settings (sound modes). All that makes the Pre Box DS2 Digital the most versatile audiophile pre-amplifier D/A converter in its price range!
Due to its class-leading audio performance Pre Box DS2 Digital is an ultimate high-end bargain!
• Phono stage (MM/MC), Line In on board
• 5 digital Inputs: 1x USB, 2x optical, 1x coax, 1x Bluetooth (aptX)
• Top grade AK4490 D/A chip (32-bit PCM 768kHz / DSD256)
• Up to 32bit/768kHz asynchronous USB (XMOS technology)
• DSD64, DSD128 & DSD256 (DSD over PCM)
• Up to 24bit/192kHz for optical & coax inputs
• 5 selectable digital filter characteristics
• 3 selectable sound modes
• Headphone output on the front (6.3mm)
• High-end ultra low phase oscillator with superior noise rejection
• RCA line level solid-state analogue output stage
• Ultra linear & ultra low noise circuitry
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.