PRO-JECT Record Puck (PJ07689075)
Heavy weight record clamp.
The acoutically inert chassis is made from transparent acrylic. The turntable platter is built with heavy, non-resonant materials in a precisely balanced sandwich configuration. A vinyl layer acts as the perfect turntable mat. A screwable and light-weight record clamp eliminates unwanted record vibration and rumbling of the main platter bearing. The audio performance of the final product benefits from the resonance-free platter, avoiding the ringing effect of common metal and glass platters.
The 2Xperience DC Acryl is not only equipped with a highend tonearm, but comes on request with a pre-fitted Ortofon 2M Silver magnetic cartridge that makes use of silver voice coils. An acrylic dust cover is also included. While audio electronics are often hidden and controlled by phone or tablet apps, the analog record player again is put in scene as the center of a hifi system and proudly presented like high-quality speakers.
• Electronic speed control with ultimate speed stability
• Precision balanced sandwich-platter with vinyl mat
• Record clamp tightens record to platter
• Transparent acrylic chassis
• Audiophile grade 9” EVO carbon tonearm
• Inverted tonearm bearings (ABEC 7 quality)
• Available with or without 2M Silver phono cartridge 2M Silver cartridge with silver voice coils