REGA Limited Edition QUEEN Turntable (Rega Carbon Cartridge)
Rega are proud to have been approached by legendary rock band ‘Queen’ to produce a limited edition (fully licensed) turntable to coincide with the release of their 18 piece 180g vinyl LP boxset containing all 15 hit studio albums sourced from the original master tapes mastered by Bob Ludwig and cut at Abbey Road studios. DUST COVER INCLUDED
The Queen turntable is a brand new product designed specifically for ‘Queen’.
A custom designed high gloss acrylic laminated plinth silk screened with ‘Queen by Rega’ logo.
Silk screened ‘Queen crest’ platter from artwork created by Freddie Mercury.
Hand built RB101 tonearm.
Factory fitted Rega Carbon moving magnet cartridge.
Low noise low vibration 24v synchronous high performance motor.
Queen dustcover lid badge.
Optional upgrade (sold separately) is available to the handmade high performance moving magnet Rega Bias 2 cartridge.
This cartridge is designed specifically for the ‘plug and play’ RB101 tonearm mounted on the ‘Queen by Rega’ turntable.
- Plug and Play design, set-up in less than thirty seconds.
- Hand assembled RB101 tonearm.
- High quality, low vibration motor.
- Phenolic resin, flywheel effect platter.
- Factory fitted Carbon moving magnet cartridge.
- Performance Pack upgrade available factory fitted or as an aftermarket upgrade pack (optional).
**NB. Performance Pack supplied as standard with Union Flag Edition.