Rockford Fosgate 6-1/2" full-range fairing speakers for 98-13 Harley-Davidson® Road Glide® motorcycles (TMS6RG)
Rockford Fosgate designed their TMS6RG 6-1/2" speakers specifically for the fairing speaker locations on 1998-2013 Harley-Davidson® Road Glide® motorcycles. These rugged, weather-resistant coaxial speakers will really boost your bike's audio quality, packing a lot of sonic punch into a compact package.
More cone means bigger tones
The big VAST (Vertical Attach Surround Technique) surrounds give the speakers 25% more cone area without compromising ease of installation. The result? You'll get more performance from a smaller speaker, which is pretty much the ideal for a motorcycle.
Ready for the road
The carbon-reinforced polypropylene cone, film dome tweeter, and poly-cotton spider will withstand wind and weather, while the glass-reinforced polymer frame can stand up to rough roads or sizzling sunlight. Install these speakers using your Harley's factory hardware and the included grille assemblies.
- -6-1/2" full-range motorcycle speakers
- -designed for the fairing speaker locations on 1998-2013 Harley-Davidson Road Glide models
- -Element-Ready design is weather- and water-resistant
- -1" film dome tweeter with integrated phase plug and ASA grill
- -carbon-fiber reinforced polypropylene cone
- -Santoprene VAST surround
- -Santoprene front isolation spider
- -35 mm voice-coil
- -neodymium ring magnet motor
- -glass-reinforced polymer frame
- -integrated spade terminals
- -integrated 6 db crossover with polyester capacitor
- -power handling: 75 watts RMS (150 watts peak)
- -frequency response: 56-20,000 Hz
- -sensitivity: 91 dB
- -grilles and mounting hardware included
- -warranty: 2 years
Grilles: Out of the box, the TMS6RG speakers are bolted to the grilles. They can be detached, but they are bottom mounted in the fairing with the grilles attached, so there is no reason to separate them.
Weather: The speakers are made weather resistant by the Santoprene front isolation spider, connecting the tweeter housing and woofer cone assembly.
Klippel Verified: The Klippel distortion analyzer, a device that uses a laser and sophisticated software to do large-scale analysis of drivers in motion, lets Rockford Fosgate optimize the speaker's motor structure, voice coil alignment, and suspension to yield the best possible performance.
CEA-2031 Compliant: The power handling specifications conform to the CEA-2031 industry standards; meaning the speaker has the capacity to handle its rated power under continuous demand, not just for an instant.
VAST Surround: The Vertical Attach Surround Technique (VAST) increases a speaker's effective radiating cone area without increasing the size of the basket. The surround is made of Santoprene rubber.