Shipping and delivery available
Select options at checkout
The M2 series of Element Ready™ subwoofers are IP67 certified, making them truly purpose-built for marine and motorsport applications where protection from damaging UV rays and water spray is essential. They are designed to pair with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ controller and RF Connect App through its Deutsch™ and Amphenol™ connectors integrated into the basket. To compliment the plug and play connectivity and streamline installation, M2 subwoofers are equipped with a Versa Switch™ to make changing impedance between 2 and 8 ohms as easy as flipping a switch. Matching the theme of your boat can be further customized by using the included color insert or stainless-steel grille for that sport look.
- Adjust color experience to suit your taste with Rockford Fosgate® Color Optix™ controller (optional)
- Integrated Deutsch™/Amphenol™ connectors make wiring connections simple and error proof
- VERSA impedance switch quickly allows series or parallel configuration without additional wiring
- Optimized for small sealed enclosures when there is very little space for an enclosure
- Element Ready™ design protects against outdoor exposure
- IPX6 Marine Grade for prevention of water intrusion
- Ultra-bright wide-angle RGB LEDs provide rich, reliable illumination
- Industry’s first molded in-frame connectors for simple connectivity in addition to conventional spade terminals
- Deutsch™ connector front/rear silicone seal protects against water ingress
- VAST vertical attach surround technique increases effective radiating cone area up to 25%
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- 100% UV Stable ASA plastic frame & grille design stands up to harsh marine environment
- Gold plated Marine grade brass terminals provide a corrosion resistant connection
- 2-piece grille allows for interchangeable stainless-steel or "sport" option
- Provides superb low and midrange frequency reproduction with smooth high frequency roll-off
- Klippel Verified certification program delivers the best possible loudspeakers
- 2-Year Warranty
Element Ready™ - Subwoofers
These subwoofers are protected against Dust, UV, Water, Corrosion, and feature Stainless hardware.
VAST Surround - Marine
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.
Allows you to easily switch Dual Voice Coils into a Series or Parallel configuration.
IPX6 Water Intrusion Rated
Water projected in powerful jets from any direction shall have no harmful effects.
ASTM B117 Testing
ASTM B117 500Hr Salt/Fog Testing Standards
ASTM G154 Testing
ASTM G154 500Hr Accelerated UV testing
Verified With KLIPPEL
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing Rockford Fosgate to deliver the best possible subwoofers.
ISO60068-2-64 Vibration testing standards ensure the product is durable and can withstand vibrations found on watercraft and motorsport applications.
|Nominal Impedance (Ohms)||2-Ohm or 8-Ohm Switchable|
|Power Handling (Watts RMS)||400 Watts|
|Voice Coil Diameter||
|Voice Coil Type||Dual Voice Coil|
|Sealed Box Volume (Vb)||0.5 cu. ft. (14 Liters)|
|SPL (dB @ 1w/1m)||86|
|Woofer Displacement||0.07 cu. ft. (2.03 Liters)|
|Speaker Connector||Deutsch™ and 1/8" Spade|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.