Shipping and delivery available
Select options at checkout
Amp up your marine audio
Amp up your marine audio
Rockford Fosgate designed their PM1000X5 5-channel amp to be the center of your high-performance marine or powersports audio system. Run your dash speakers off the front channels, run a pair of stern-mount speakers off the rear channels and run your marine subwoofer(s) off the fifth channel. The PM1000X5 delivers plenty of power efficiently, with Class AB technology handling the front and rear channels, plus Class BD for the sub channel. It's the ideal combination of performance and precision, plus it's built for the demands of boating and off-roading.
Made for long life and easy installation
Life on the water or in the dirt can be hard on electronics, so the PM1000X5 is built tough. Conformal-coated circuitry withstands moisture and dirt, while the stainless steel hardware won't succumb to corrosion. Rockford Fosgate also uses the innovative Maximum Efficiency Heat Sink Application (MEHSA3) construction process, which yields up to five times better heat transfer than traditional mounting techniques. As a result, this amp will rock out without overheating, even when tucked into a tight space. And you won't have to worry about cranking it up for long periods, thanks to tri-stage protection that covers thermal, over-current and short circuits.
Level setting made easy
The PM1000X5 uses Rockford Fosgate's CLEAN level setting technology, so there's no more guesswork while setting your gain levels. Easy-to-see LED indicators identify clipping so you can set your amp up for maximum performance while eliminating distortion.
- 5-channel full-range amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 4 + 150 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (1000 watts peak)
- 125 watts RMS x 4 + 300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- sub channel stable at 1 ohm (500 watts RMS)
- hidden top-mount control panel
- Class AB technology for front/rear speakers, Class BD for subwoofer
- built-in Punch EQ with +18dB boost at 45Hz
- conformal-coated circuit board — suitable for marine and powersports applications
- C.L.E.A.N. set-up technology with LED input/output indicators
- marine-grade stainless steel hardware
- cast aluminum heatsink
- dimensions: 15-1/8"W x 2-7/16"H x 8-7/8"D
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz (F/R), 20-500 Hz (sub)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- fuse rating: 150A x 1 (fuse not included)
- warranty: 1 year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.