Shipping and delivery available
Select options at checkout
The NIMA is Roksan’s renowned unipivot entry level tonearm and it uses very high quality van den Hul cable for optimum detail retrieval and performance. The unique design of the transit locking mechanism of the bearing assembly not only provides a safe transportation method, but also avoids damage if the tonearm is accidentally lifted off its bearing. The counterweight is decoupled and designed to mount off-centre, allowing easy Azimuth correction. The inclusion of VTA adjustment provides optimum alignment for almost any cartridge.
The combination of polished acrylic headshell, silver anodised aluminium tubing and mirror chromed counterweight enhances NIMA's looks and conveys the true lightness and neutrality of this very special arm.
- High quality 10” tonearm with unique transit locking mechanism
- Unipivot design for optimum detail retrieval
- Ten individual machined parts
- Counterweight is decoupled and designed to mount off-center thus allowing easy Azimuth correction
- Anti-skate mechanism
- Stainless steel unipivot bearing
- Acrylic bearing yoke and headshell Aluminum alloy arm tube
Tonearm For Turntable
|Type||Roksan Nima Tonearm|
|Efective Length :||9 1/2"|
|Recommended Cartridge Weight :||5-12 g|
Contact us for more information
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.