WET SOUNDS 2-channel marine amplifier — 165 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (HTX2)
The Wet Sounds HT-2 amp packs a lot of punch into a compact package. This 2-channel Class D amplifier can run multiple speakers, or it can be bridged to run a high-performance marine subwoofer. With high-pass and low-pass frequency filters, and a bass boost, you'll be able to fine-tune your system to get the sound you want.
Earn 1594 VIP POINTS!
- HTX Series 2-Channel Class D Marine Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 150 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 300 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 600 watts x 1 chan.
- CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED power (blue) and protect (red) indicators
- Removable crossover/level control cover
- Removable wire terminals/plugs
- Conformal coated PCB boards
- Completely sealed, salt-water compliant high mass heat sink
- Fully stainless steel hardware
- Soft start turn-on
- 2 or mono channel operation
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Input sensitivity: 200mV - 6.1V
- Frequency Response: 7 - 33,000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1.0%
- Signal to Noise Ration: >90 dB (150 watts @4ohms)
- Selectable Crossover Modes: Low / High
- Variable crossover filter: 50 - 250 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Fuse Rating: 30 A x 2
- Speaker connections accept 12 - 16 AWG wiring