Shipping and delivery available
Select options at checkout
Let's face it, a boat is not the place for subdued, dignified, audiophile-like music appreciation. Between engines, wind, water, seagulls, radio chatter, and your fun-loving friends, you're lucky to hear anything at all. If your day on the water includes activities like water skiing and wakeboarding, the challenge is multiplied.
Adjust your sound, then address your crew
The Wet Sounds WS-420 BT 4-band equalizer lets you take charge of your marine audio system. This equalizer/controller packs a lot of features into a compact half-DIN (1" tall) chassis. The WS-420 BT actually includes two separate equalizers, so you can control the volume and fine-tune the sound of your tower speakers and cabin speakers independently. You also get independent bass level control, so you can adjust your subwoofer, along with a source selector that chooses between the main source, auxiliary input, or Bluetooth input.
If you're towing skiiers or wakeboarders, the talk-back microphone will come in very handy. The mic's volume is separate from the music volume, so you can adjust it to suit your needs when it's time to make an announcement. When you key the mic, which runs through the tower speakers, the music is muted. When you release the key, the music resumes at its previous level.
Made for life on the water
Built-in Bluetooth gives you another connectivity option when you want to play music from phones and other devices, while the Boat Link system (a Wet Sounds exclusive) lets you link up your system with your WS-420 BT-equipped boating buddies so you can all enjoy the same music.
Designed to survive the demands of life on the water, this rugged equalizer won't succumb to moisture and broiling sunlight. A conformal-coated circuit board protects the internals from corrosion and damage.
- dual 4-band equalizers
- built-in Bluetooth
- independent control of cabin and tower speakers
- independent subwoofer volume control
- half-DIN (1" tall) chassis
Inputs and Outputs:
- 3.5mm Boat Link allows you to link up with other WS-420BT-equipped boats
- 3.5mm aux input jack for MP3 players and other sources
- microphone input for Wet Sounds talk-back PA mic
- frequency response: 10 to 40,000 Hz
- signal-to-noise ratio: 80 dB at full output
- bass at 100 Hz, midbass at 300 Hz, midrange at 2000 Hz, highs at 15,000 Hz
- equalizer range: +12dB
- max output voltage: 5 volts RMS
- choose blue or red backlighting
- size: 1-5/8" H x 8-1/16" W
- warranty: 2 years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.