WET SOUNDS 4-zone marine level controller with aux input and Bluetooth (WS220BT)
Having a multi-zone audio system on your boat is great. Being able to control all your zones from one place is even better. The Wetsounds WS-220 BT gives you everything you need to command your marine audio system in style, plus it offers Bluetooth connectivity and public address capability.
Adjust your sound, then address your crew
The WS-220 BT controller lets you take total charge of your marine audio system. This controller packs a lot of features into a compact half-DIN (1" tall) chassis. You get independent control of four zones plus master control over all of them. Use the source selector to choose between the main source, auxiliary input, or the built-in Bluetooth.
If you're towing skiers or wakeboarders, the talk-back microphone will come in very handy. Cueing Pressing the Talk button automatically mutes the music on Zone 1, so when there's announcement to be made, your crew will hear you through the tower speakers.
Made for life on the water
Built-in Bluetooth gives you another connectivity option when you want to play music from phones and other devices, while the Boat Link system (a Wet Sounds exclusive) lets you link up your system with your WS-220 BT-equipped boating buddies so you can all enjoy the same music. Bluetooth with AptX gives you excellent sound quality when you've paired up compatible devices.
Designed to survive the demands of life on the water, this rugged controller won't succumb to moisture and broiling sunlight. A conformal-coated circuit board protects the internals from corrosion and damage.
- built-in Bluetooth with AptX
- independent control of cabin and tower speakers
- source switch selects between main input, aux input, and Bluetooth source
- 3.5mm Boat Link allows you to link up with other WS-420BT-equipped boats
Inputs and Outputs:
- main input for marine receiver or other source
- 3.5mm aux input jack for MP3 players and other sources
- microphone input for Wet Sounds talk-back PA mic on Zone 1
- frequency response: 10 to 40,000 Hz
- signal-to-noise ratio: 80 dB at full output
- max output voltage: 5 volts RMS
- choose blue or red backlighting
- half-DIN (1" tall) chassis
- chassis dimensions: 6-7/8"W x 1"H x 5"D
- faceplate dimensions: 1-5/8" H x 8-1/16" W
- warranty: 2 years